Sinning against the holy spirit

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

throughfaith

Aug 4, 2020
No my brother. That is not the meaning. It says; "Sown IN corruption". The corruption is already there when it is sown. You can see this when it comes to the "LIVING" in verse 50-54. There the saints are ALIVE but still in corruption. They need a change. "Corruption must put on incorruption" in a living man.
I agree .

Jan 12, 2019
Matthew 12:31-32 (KJV)
31 Wherefore I say unto you, All manner of sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven unto men: but the blasphemy against the Holy Ghost shall not be forgiven unto men.
32 And whosoever speaketh a word against the Son of man, it shall be forgiven him: but whosoever speaketh against the Holy Ghost, it shall not be forgiven him, neither in this world, neither in the world to come.

KEEP IN MIND: after Jesus cast devils from a man the pharisees attributed what Jesus done to the devil

Now we have to as ourselves a few questions:

Is God the Holy Ghost greater than God the Father? NO!

Is God the Holy Ghost greater than Jesus/God the Son? NO!

THE HOLY GHOST IS NOT GREATER BUT HE WAS....... LATER!!!!

IMO: Jesus was looking ahead and thinking about the coming of the Holy Ghost.

The Holy Ghost is God reaching as far as He will to save us. If men reject the conviction given by the Holy Ghost to repent God will do nothing else to save them.

IMO: Jesus knew they were going to crucify him and said if you treat the Holy Ghost the way your treating me, there will be no hope for you.......... so make sure you dont crucify the Holy Ghost and stay sensitive to Him
I see where you are coming from

Do you also think Israel blasphemed the Holy Spirit when the Sanhedrin stoned Stephen who was full of the Holy Spirit in acts 7:52-53?

CS1

May 23, 2012
that's why i said at least twice "in my opinion"

what did you find wrong with my opinion?
The few issue see is the 1. question in bold

Now we have to ask (I added the "k") ourselves a few questions:

Is God the Holy Ghost greater than God the Father? NO!

Is God the Holy Ghost greater than Jesus/God the Son? NO!

The answer is not no nor is it yes. They are COe-Equal however, The Son said Blasphemy of the Holy Spirit Shall not be forgiven. Jesus is the final authority when HE is Speaking because the Father placed all Authority on Him. Jesus said what the Holy Spirit will do in the Gospel of John chapter 14-16

the second point which I like but is reading into what Jesus said

IMO: Jesus knew they were going to crucify him and said if you treat the Holy Ghost the way your treating me, there will be no hope for you.......... so make sure you dont crucify the Holy Ghost and stay sensitive to Him.

Jesus did not say that in context to the Pharisees.

AlmondJoy

Oct 31, 2020
The answer is not no nor is it yes. They are COe-Equal
however, The Son said Blasphemy of the Holy Spirit Shall not be forgiven. Jesus is the final authority when HE is Speaking because the Father placed all Authority on Him. Jesus said what the Holy Spirit will do in the Gospel of John chapter 14-16
i totally agree with this....i'm just not seeing where my question contradicts this at all?

the second point which I like but is reading into what Jesus said

IMO: Jesus knew they were going to crucify him and said if you treat the Holy Ghost the way your treating me, there will be no hope for you.......... so make sure you dont crucify the Holy Ghost and stay sensitive to Him.
you do know IMO means "IN...... MY .......OPINION"?????

Jesus did not say that in context to the Pharisees.

i never said he did

RemnantRD

Jun 7, 2020
So Jesus was raised with a ' glorified ' body?
Is there an issue with this? Just like in the harpadzo, after the dead in Christ rise first, we who remain shall be caught up with them in the air and we shall be changed... we'll receive our glorified bodies.