sitting on the train

  • Thread starter Thread starter name_is_jesse
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
N

name_is_jesse

Guest
I look at outside the window overlooking the hills thinking about all these problems i have in my mind nothing is worse thinking that at the end when i die god might turn his back on me because of porfaune thoughts i have i would like to blame these thoughts on maybe demons or phsycophrenia but only god knows what will happen to me i ask myself why did i end up in the faith i was going to be like this i think about friends i know in church and happy and great there lives are in church doing things for god saving lives doing a purpose i wish that was me
 
I actually understand this and feel the same way sometimes. Like I'm a nice shiny new tool that God bought and then stuckj in the shed and locked the door for some reason.

I've had ''profane thoughts'' as well. I' not sure what to make of them other than some anger or bitterness with God that you may or may not be aware of.

Find someone you can talk to, find things you can do, get involved in a ministry. Mostly though find someone to talk to, being trapped in our own thoughts leads to very dark and usually incorrect places.

I hope that helps some.