sleep.. why you no come? :/

  • Thread starter Thread starter Alia
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
A

Alia

Guest
Well its almost 4am still no sleep and my wisdom teeth are really hurting. Super frighten about tomorrow. I really wish I could have my sister with me, at least someone I actually know instead of her p.a I think I am going to like it here on this forum. Everyone seems so nice and welcoming I am still learning my way about but hopefully I will make some good friends.