I understand, Joh-Anne, as I have from time-to-time sleepwalked, but also have seizures in my sleep, which results in injuries. After I have either sleepwalked or had a seizure, I end up feeling 'scared' to go to sleep. Last year, my mother gave me this Bible verse, which was a great comfort to me:
Psalm 4:8
[SUP] [/SUP]In peace I will lie down and sleep,
for you alone, Lord,
make me dwell in safety.
I pray that whatever is at the root of your sleepwalking, that God would reveal that to you, and heal you of that affliction (in His good timing). I pray that God would bring you peace in your sleep, and peace in your mind and spirit. I pray that God would surround you with His angels whilst you sleep, and that you would be protected from any attempts of the enemy to bring you harm. I pray that God would give you rest, and that you would wake up refreshed. I pray all of this in Jesus' name.