W
walkbyfaith937
Guest
As i close my eyes, i can hear my heart...every inch of my body feels like its falling apart.
I re-play the memories....the Times I wanted to disappear
Like satan was laughing "victory" in my ear,
Times where life seemed irrelevant, just want to scream for the hell of it.
Each cut was deeper than the last, each pill was once step closer to my soon to be
Death.
Darkeness was closing in, my heart turned to stone, felt
Like i was in this dark hole all alone. No way out no one to hear me, no way my soul would ever be free
Took my life almost falling apart, to realize that God was right here in my heart.
And its hard to describe the warmth the calmess i felt just then
Its the best high any thing could give me, the darkeness came to a end.
All the times i Didnt know how i was going to survive
He was there...he brought me back to life
As i get up off my knees i open my eyes
Thankful to see every sun set and sun rise
I lift my eyes up , praise his name
No way satan could compare to his fame
How great is our God?
He gave us life. Always loves us even when we're not right.
And know matter how bad the past was , the things i did
I asked jesus into my heart and he made it new again.
So now I stand tall, with my head up to the clouds
Not one single thing could ever bring me down.
In this time of my.life when all i have ever know was fear
God came in and made it all disappear .
I re-play the memories....the Times I wanted to disappear
Like satan was laughing "victory" in my ear,
Times where life seemed irrelevant, just want to scream for the hell of it.
Each cut was deeper than the last, each pill was once step closer to my soon to be
Death.
Darkeness was closing in, my heart turned to stone, felt
Like i was in this dark hole all alone. No way out no one to hear me, no way my soul would ever be free
Took my life almost falling apart, to realize that God was right here in my heart.
And its hard to describe the warmth the calmess i felt just then
Its the best high any thing could give me, the darkeness came to a end.
All the times i Didnt know how i was going to survive
He was there...he brought me back to life
As i get up off my knees i open my eyes
Thankful to see every sun set and sun rise
I lift my eyes up , praise his name
No way satan could compare to his fame
How great is our God?
He gave us life. Always loves us even when we're not right.
And know matter how bad the past was , the things i did
I asked jesus into my heart and he made it new again.
So now I stand tall, with my head up to the clouds
Not one single thing could ever bring me down.
In this time of my.life when all i have ever know was fear
God came in and made it all disappear .