Smells...

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
S

ScottishAndProud

My bathroom smells of jobbies.
My livingroom smells of butterscotch.
My bedroom smells of wet dog.

M

minnesotablu

and you smell of all three! congrats! :)

S

ScottishAndProud

Yuhuh - I deffo smell uniquely smelly amongst the smellaeness of the world's smells...

C

christiancollegegirl

The smell of the country after it rains, is one of my favorites

AlaynaJ

Staff member
Dec 15, 1999
My room usually smells like fruit of some sort... But my house over all smells like Drywall dust right now. Grr at renovations.

Aug 27, 2005
ummm. axe, bod, tag, abercrombie, AE, and hollister are not good smells on guys. f.y.i. they smell like cat peeeeeeeeeee

M

minnesotablu

lol betsy... w/e! i like them

but the GREATEST smell of all smells would have to be the smell of warm leather and lilacs mixing together on a warm spring day with a slight mix of melting snow and horse sweat. Mmmmm

Aug 27, 2005
lol betsy... w/e! i like them

but the GREATEST smell of all smells would have to be the smell of warm leather and lilacs mixing together on a warm spring day with a slight mix of melting snow and horse sweat. Mmmmm

sounds like a cowboy thing. yuck.

M

minnesotablu

dont dis it until you've smelled it!

this topic has started to sound creepy.... lol

M

minnesotablu

betsy i'm starting to think you ALWAYS have to have the last word... JK! lol i do tho. hahaha

Aug 27, 2005
dood i went to comment Laura's testimony and fell behind :-/ .....but it was worth it.

Jun 4, 2006
dood....you two ....I claim you....hahah crazyness...
I love the smell of dun dun dun....warm vanilla sugar!
and sweet pea ;)

Aug 27, 2005
dood....you two ....I claim you....hahah crazyness...
I love the smell of dun dun dun....warm vanilla sugar!
and sweet pea ;)
ugh i hate sweet pea! i have a whole body lotion thing of it from B&BWs i should bring it to you...maybe. i used a lil...i might feel bad. lol!

i used to like the warm vanilla sugar....now i just used this white tea stuff i have...it owns.

Aug 27, 2005
ur a pea? that's odd. i shall examine my container of lotion more effectively and determine whether or not it's give worthy.

Jun 4, 2006
I am an odd one..
it's part of my charm...lol
and then I smell good...
so that helps too

M

minnesotablu

haha i like peas... they's tasty! ;) laura are u sure u wanna come to ND... u tasty pea! haha