So A New Blog, Huh?

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

mistidawn94

Junior Member
May 8, 2013
1
0
1
So I just posted a bunch of blogs all at once. I was on blog.com but I wasn't getting any responses because nobody gets on blog.com. So I moved those blogs to HERE! :)

Hope they don't overwhelm you with awesomeness.

Love you all so much.

In Christ,

Misti
 
Most blogs here get little attention. And flooding 16 all at once decreases your chances further.
 
Hi misti, just saying hi and sometimes we visit here... but just come by once in a while, and leave a msg or comment on the others; posts too.
 
haha hey! you guys rock for commenting! :) Spread da word about my blog please! :) Peace and blessin's <3