So anybody plays games?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

hellopeople

Jun 2, 2012
Out of all due respect spiritual warfare is not a game and I find it extremely disrespectful to my faith that someone who claims to have a relationship with Christ thinks it's just a game. The enemy is very real, demon possession is very real and can be extremely scary. I would rather see people pick up a bible and read it then play games. It's extremely childish and immature
I did say spiritual warfare for young people, it's important to learn from the bible too so God bless.

hellopeople

Jun 2, 2012
personally its not for me

but there are people online playing these games who havent heard the bible

if someone plants a seed there

and lets say some athiest child being raised in a house that mocks or doesnt even speak of Jesus

simply hears something he hasnt before

and later down the line actually looks it up
and heads down a path to seek Him

who am i to judge?

its no worse than harry potter or many sports with cheer leaders and stuff

(again i wouldnt ever suggest you do or watch these things)
but it would be nice to hear people doing these things start pointing to Jesus (eventually walk away from these things)

so i aint trying to go overboard talking about a game

but i just kinda felt when i made my post he was acting high minded towards brothers and sisters in Christ who serve God in many other ways
No i'm not high minded, in a flesh context that is pride and pride come before a fall.

Proverbs 18:14

B

Bella37

Excuse me... i play shooter games so are you calling me a predator and evil? Who are you to judge people you dont even know by their hobbies
I never meant it the way you took it?

I read it over what I wrote, to see if I worded it badly as I am in pain & was worried about Gracie. My response is kind & caring with worded with love. I am just warning her & anyone here in CC, to be careful of, Liars that are Predators in Cyber World.
Yes I am being Motherly/friendly, towards Gracie, maybe someone has caused you pain concerning the games you play, & you saw my message to Gracie, as a personal threat?
I have family that play those games, I NEVER interfere in any way. This is a specific request concerning an advertisement, which I personally have not seen.
Thank you very much all who clarified, & cared for me, as I have been off line all day yesterday, as I was resting from the pain I am in.

GODS LOVE TO ALL!

Bella XO :) <><<

hellopeople

Jun 2, 2012
Hope you heal Bella, God Bless sis.

J

joefizz

Dude...how does this serve God? It seems to me you could be serving him much better if you were out in the real world, reaching real people, with real souls. I have no problem with gaming. Just don't make it more than it is.
You realize Tinuviel that this "site" isn't technically the "real world" either right?

T

Tinuviel

You realize Tinuviel that this "site" isn't technically the "real world" either right?
You're exactly right, and of course I realize that :). Sorry if I hit a hot-button. I don't know how gaming sites work, and I freely admit that. I have yet to get a scripture-based answer for how they are used to serve God. Like I said before, I have no problem with people gaming in moderation, I just have a problem with it being made more than it is.

(also, points for you for spelling my name right! Most people panic when they see it and either don't try or they totally botch it lol).

J

joefizz

You're exactly right, and of course I realize that :). Sorry if I hit a hot-button. I don't know how gaming sites work, and I freely admit that. I have yet to get a scripture-based answer for how they are used to serve God. Like I said before, I have no problem with people gaming in moderation, I just have a problem with it being made more than it is.

(also, points for you for spelling my name right! Most people panic when they see it and either don't try or they totally botch it lol).
Points!
What do I win?????
And yeah I see what you mean,as far as I know this gaming stuff could be a bogus attempt to make gaming a spiritually good thing,especially since noone except the Op has mentioned if the site/game is "spiritually fruitful" in some way.