So, how is everyone's Thanksgiving Holiday goin...

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Sep 13, 2018
I was just wondering if any of you celebrate the holiday's... Hav'nt heard any mention of the season in here... Just asking...

S

Sweetmorningdew78

In Philippines, The filipinos don't celebrate Thanksgiving day :) but my Aunt celebrates Thanksgiving day she lives in the U.S. Maybe it is a celebration for Americans only I am not sure 😅

Let me Greet you and your family a
Happy Thanksgiving day ❤

danja

Nov 28, 2014
We don't celebrate thanksgiving day in Albania .But I am curious to know what you guys do on this day :D

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
We are going to have company later to enjoy a traditional Thanksgiving meal. So far, it is 7 AM and I am in the process of waking up. My wife is going to do the cooking and I will do the massive cleaning later. She is still in bed and obviously much wiser than me. Hope your day goes well Personally, I find holidays disruptive to my routine resulting in periods of depression. Even so, I will try to have a good day and enjoy the fellowship.

Sep 13, 2018
We are going to have company later to enjoy a traditional Thanksgiving meal. So far, it is 7 AM and I am in the process of waking up. My wife is going to do the cooking and I will do the massive cleaning later. She is still in bed and obviously much wiser than me. Hope your day goes well Personally, I find holidays disruptive to my routine resulting in periods of depression. Even so, I will try to have a good day and enjoy the fellowship.
Morning tourist, yeah, My daughter and I are having Thanksgiving here. We are new to this city and just invited a few of our neighbors over. I did all the cleaning yesterday. My daughter made all the fixin's for today. Just has to throw in the turkey... Now I can kick back and watch football! lol...

Sep 13, 2018
Morning tourist, yeah, My daughter and I are having Thanksgiving here. We are new to this city and just invited a few of our neighbors over. I did all the cleaning yesterday. My daughter made all the fixin's for today. Just has to throw in the turkey... Now I can kick back and watch football! lol...
Hope you have a good one!...

Sep 13, 2018
We don't celebrate thanksgiving day in Albania .But I am curious to know what you guys do on this day :D
Hey danja, Don't know what time it is there. But good day to ya.. On this holiday,(at least for me)We all just kick back , relax, and reflect on all the blessing's that God has given us. Remember all that we have to be thankful for...

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
That's exactly what I am going to do in a few minutes. Sounds like a plan. :)

Sep 13, 2018
In Philippines, The filipinos don't celebrate Thanksgiving day :) but my Aunt celebrates Thanksgiving day she lives in the U.S. Maybe it is a celebration for Americans only I am not sure 😅

Happy Thanksgiving day ❤
Thank you

Happy Thanksgiving day ❤
Thank you Sweetmorning... God bless!!!

Sep 13, 2018
Hey danja, Don't know what time it is there. But good day to ya.. On this holiday,(at least for me)We all just kick back , relax, and reflect on all the blessing's that God has given us. Remember all that we have to be thankful for...
And most importantly, Our church had a food and clothing drive. We delivered and provided 285 families Thanksgiving turkey's (and fixins') and clothing. I know that's not a lot, but it's a good start... We will do the same for Christmas. With more time. We are looking to do a bit better for Christmas.. Such a fun time of year!!!

Kaps89

Nov 19, 2018
Kent, England
I'm in the UK so don't celebrate Thanksgiving. Lovely to hear people's churches have donated to families in need.

T