SO MANY FALSE PASTORS TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
May 8, 2014
i'm not attending church steadily, haven't been since covid. totally, i wish i was. i certainly tried a bunch but they are boring. here's the story on a church i last attended on Sep 1st: 3 times during the service the pastor said, "it's in the Bible in........ no, it's over in......well it's in the Bible somewhere"!!! holy heavens, you're a pastor? from 2009 til 2016, i also tried a bunch of churches, a lot of them. nothing doing! the church i attended from 2017 til 2020, had the same rhythm pattern for every song. now that's sad. so i keep listening & or watching: Uceff, Rogers, Prince, C Stanley, Jeffres, MacGee, Hutchins, Swindoll, C Smith, K Hagin, Jeremiah, Hibbs, Colsen, C. Kapps, W Kroll, G Lawrie & a bunch of others.
Just curious. What is your expectations from a church service? How do you prepare for each service?

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
i'm not attending church steadily, haven't been since covid. totally, i wish i was. i certainly tried a bunch but they are boring. here's the story on a church i last attended on Sep 1st: 3 times during the service the pastor said, "it's in the Bible in........ no, it's over in......well it's in the Bible somewhere"!!! holy heavens, you're a pastor? from 2009 til 2016, i also tried a bunch of churches, a lot of them. nothing doing! the church i attended from 2017 til 2020, had the same rhythm pattern for every song. now that's sad. so i keep listening & or watching: Uceff, Rogers, Prince, C Stanley, Jeffres, MacGee, Hutchins, Swindoll, C Smith, K Hagin, Jeremiah, Hibbs, Colsen, C. Kapps, W Kroll, G Lawrie & a bunch of others.
Do yourself a huge favor and listen to Chronister. The finest living Bible scholar IMO.

https://www.sermonaudio.com/solo/cliffside/sermons/

DJT_47

Oct 20, 2022
Most churches proved during Covid lockdowns that attendance is optional.
Upon the first day of the week the disciples came together to break bread. That's not an option; they met as the body of Christ, which is the church, to remember the Lord and partake of the Lord's supper in his remembrance. They physically came together (Acts 20:7). And too, Hebrews 10:25 states "not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together as the manner of some is". Here too it appears that assembling together as the church is important and should not be taken lightly.

Karlon

Mar 8, 2023
Just curious. What is your expectations from a church service? How do you prepare for each service?
my expectation is what every Christian's expectation should be: listening to a real "teacher-preacher" pastor. not someone fumbling around. not bragging, but i have 311 Bible verses memorized & i can do a lot better job than the local pastors.

Karlon

Mar 8, 2023

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
you shouldn't tell someone: "which i know you have never properly understood" "ever". you don't know me & you don't know what i know. consider another friendly statement.
OK. You probably don't know and never will unless you hear Chronister.
Is that any better?

JohnDB

Jan 16, 2021
Titus 1:16
They claim to know God, but by their actions they deny him. They are detestable, disobedient and unfit for doing anything good. (NIV)