so many things on my mind.

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Cherish21

Junior Member
Nov 16, 2013
0
0
0
Ok well Wednesday was ok I did what I usually do. See my tv shows, got ready, went for the kids, and went to church. And obviously things in between. It made me cry today found out my friends cousin died, and my cousin was harmed two days ago. It made me angry and sad. So many problems going on and it kills me to know that my friends and family are going through this because I have gone through this. It's just something I had on my mind hopefully tomorrow will be a better day. In the name of Jesus. Have a great day friends.