So much to be thankful for...

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Im sorry I have not been here lately, partly because I was caring for my husband while he recovered, thankfully he is doing well and will soon return to work again. :)
But I also wasn't able to come here because my computer was pretty much useless.
Thankfully as well my family surprised me today with a new laptop for my birthday,!yay!
So Im finally back, and getting used to all this new tech stuff. :)
Thankfull as well to be seeing you all again, Ive missed you all a lot. :)
So lots to be thankful for in Jesus!!!
And thankfull for all of you also!:)

Taking time to catch up and very thankful I can now. :)

Hugs to all of you and God bless!!!:)
pickles

J

jkalyna

Im sorry I have not been here lately, partly because I was caring for my husband while he recovered, thankfully he is doing well and will soon return to work again. :)
But I also wasn't able to come here because my computer was pretty much useless.
Thankfully as well my family surprised me today with a new laptop for my birthday,!yay!

pickles
I knew something wasn't right but couldn't find what it was, it's you, your love, your devotion, your caring and your prayers. Love you sister in the Lord, God bless you and your husband, family, and the chickens, etc. Hugs and blessings. bible-quotes-prayer-chat-2-1-2-s-307x512.jpg

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Well, guess I have a lot to catch up on ,:confused: this was supposed to go into prayer requests. :)
So if any know how to fix this, please help? :)

Hugs and God bless
pickles

J

jkalyna

I knew something wasn't right but couldn't find what it was, it's you, your love, your devotion, your caring and your prayers. Love you sister in the Lord, God bless you and your husband, family, and the chickens, etc. Hugs and blessings. View attachment 127442
Joy-of-the-Lord.jpg isaiah-40-vs-31.jpg

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
Praise God!

Wish you a Happy Birthday!

& God bless !

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Both scriptures are close to my heart, :) thankyou sharing them. :)

Hugs and God bless
pickles

J

jkalyna

Well, guess I have a lot to catch up on ,:confused: this was supposed to go into prayer requests. :)
So if any know how to fix this, please help? :)

Hugs and God bless
pickles
good spiritual food for the soul. :)

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
I agree, the perfect meal in Jesus, thankfulness! :)

God bless:)
pickles

O

oldthennew

pickles,

your sweet Spirit has been sorely missed!!

wb, sweetheart - hubby and I are looking forward to more
of your insightful posts, GBY and yours.
:):)

Jul 18, 2015

pickles
Hugs back.

May 14, 2015

pickles
Thanks for the hugs pickles! :)

*Bear hugs pickles*

God bless you sis!