So starting tomorrow:

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Rosemaryx

May 3, 2017
WP_20190602_20_38_41_Pro_LI.jpg Homemade 5 spiced loaf , it was very nice...Saved some to last a few days , all natural stuff...Still strong on my juicing , have lost half stone praise God...xox...

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
looks great

G

Godsgirl83

View attachment 199207 Homemade 5 spiced loaf , it was very nice...Saved some to last a few days , all natural stuff...Still strong on my juicing , have lost half stone praise God...xox...
OHHHHH she's doing it to me again! THAT LOOKS SO GOOD! Should be a cookbook pic. Wanna share the recipe?

G

Godsgirl83

well G-d's girl, how is it going?
Very well, we hope and pray.
blessings
Hey Shittim! Na, not really, sorta ok. Well I knew last weekend was going to be busy so I kinda planed that I wouldn't get a walk in for a few days, but when I realized it's been a week, well, my body can tell and I miss it:(. But food wise doing better.
Thanks for asking.
How are you doing?

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
pretty good, I take Saturday and Sunday off the from the Bowflex, will hit it again tomorrow, I have used my green coffee beans and have made a little progress downward in weight and that I can accept as I am not having to own up to you that there was a gain, what with the birthday on the 30th! ha! Been drinking a lot of water, very good. I have read that without enough hydration the function of the liver in weight loss is the first thing that stops happening, so we get up to go a lot, and that is a good thing!

G

Godsgirl83

pretty good, I take Saturday and Sunday off the from the Bowflex, will hit it again tomorrow, I have used my green coffee beans and have made a little progress downward in weight and that I can accept as I am not having to own up to you that there was a gain, what with the birthday on the 30th! ha! Been drinking a lot of water, very good. I have read that without enough hydration the function of the liver in weight loss is the first thing that stops happening, so we get up to go a lot, and that is a good thing!
Ohhhhh, did you just celebrate a birthday? Hope it was a happy one. I don't see my scale changing much, but my clothes are getting loose and for women this is good thing:). My kids want to explore my trail this summer, so I look forward to taking them there. I found a hidden playground along it that I can't wait to take them to.

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
Yes, the belt getting loose, that is a good thing, and exploring with the kids, building wonderful memories. Bless you and yours

Rosemaryx

May 3, 2017
OHHHHH she's doing it to me again! THAT LOOKS SO GOOD! Should be a cookbook pic. Wanna share the recipe?
Morning GG...Will share when I get back from dentist...Have a lovely day/walk...I am starting my walks today , so you are encouraging me to walk also...xox...

G

Godsgirl83

Morning GG...Will share when I get back from dentist...Have a lovely day/walk...I am starting my walks today , so you are encouraging me to walk also...xox...
AWESOME! Enjoy this beautiful day the Lord has made.

G

Godsgirl83

You wanna know a funny thing?
I took my daughter out for her free pizza today (from a reading club prize) We had the lunch buffet which is salad (not the best toppings or dressings though) pizza, pasta, bread sticks. ALL YOU CAN EAT $5.
NOW there is a difference between all you CAN eat and all you SHOULD eat! So there we were eating this :poop: and I'm thinking "I can't wait to get home and juice up some fresh fruits! My whole life I NEVER THOUGHT I'D CRAVE FRESH FOOD!
We're going out with Grandpa for dinner tonight. I know the place they picked has fresh salad and Salmon (which I'm just learning to love)
Now my mouth still craves the sugary drinks (and sometimes my body thinks it needs it too) But as soon as it gets in my body, my body is crying WATER WATER!
Summer is here, times for LOTS of water.

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
yep, lots of water! The function of the liver to burn fat shuts down with not enough water consumed

G

Godsgirl83

I recently was reading (I forgot where/what exactly) about water intake for weight loss. Basically after reading/doing the math I concluded that for my body right now it needs a MINIMUM of 9 bottles of water a day (based on the 16.9 fl oz size) to aid in weight loss. I have yet been able to do this. I think the most I have consumed (while keeping track) has been 5 bottles in a day.

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
sounds like a bunch, are you sure that is correct?

G

Godsgirl83

sounds like a bunch, are you sure that is correct?
I think so, I gotta go back and find exactly what I was reading to be able to explain what/where/how I came up with that. and I may not have done the math right, I'm not a big number fan.
I think it was in the book Let Food be Your Medicine by Dr. Don Colbert.
Sometimes stuff sounds/looks good on paper, but to follow through in real life isn't always easy. I'm sure some people can, but for me sticking STRICTLY to one plan is difficult, esp when having 4 other people in the home to feed/care for.

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
I recently was reading (I forgot where/what exactly) about water intake for weight loss. Basically after reading/doing the math I concluded that for my body right now it needs a MINIMUM of 9 bottles of water a day (based on the 16.9 fl oz size) to aid in weight loss. I have yet been able to do this. I think the most I have consumed (while keeping track) has been 5 bottles in a day.
NO NO NO!!! If you drink too much water in too short a time, you'll get water toxicity. You need at least 4 to 6 bottles of water a day. That's how much I drink every day, and if I could drink more without getting toxic, I would because I'm ALWAYS thirsty.

Water flushes out toxins BUT it also flushes out electrolytes. Without those the body can't function properly. And most of the weight loss is poop weight anyway.. lol

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
BTW, I'm doing a juice and water fast today and tomorrow.. :) Drinking Water.png

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
just got up, crunching the numbers with a sleepy brain, isn't that about 3 qt.? doesn't seem like too much after all.

G

Godsgirl83

just got up, crunching the numbers with a sleepy brain, isn't that about 3 qt.? doesn't seem like too much after all.
I think so.
I'll have to go get the book from the library again (whenever I find time) and reread that section I can not remember why it stood out to me to do so. Time to refresh my mind as well.
I just know I'm NOT going to spend another summer w/o enough water! Usually when my mouth feels thirsty I quench with sugar drinks, esp in summer. Then my body feels like :poop: all the time, then when we do get out somewhere to play my kids are all over the place and I'm sitting there feeling like :poop: WANTING to run around with them but tired and heavy and unable.
And the good thing is my kids LOVE fresh fruits! So LOTS of yummy fresh goodies are going into the snack bags this year.

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
Sugary drinks dry you out and make you thirstier. Drink something like coconut water, it has electrolytes.. Get a juicer and make your own fresh juice. :)

G

Godsgirl83

maybe it's time to clean out the fridge???