So, tired of singleness

  • Thread starter Thread starter ineme4christ
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
I

ineme4christ

Guest
Hello....
I am new here. I found this post while seeing what other christians have to say on this matter.
I met the Lord at a young age and was born into a born again family. So I can totally relate to you on that. Many of your sentiments and feelings I have felt EXACTLY the same way about.

I was mercilessly persecuted by schoolgirls throughout my school years. And in college I was just ignored by women. I have had many girlfriends but none of them I could share of myself with. Spiritually, intellectually, socially. I have also been deeply wounded by christian girls.

I wish I could give you answers this matter. But all i can do is stand in agreement with you. My walk with the Lord was never based on what He could do for me, but because I love Him. I too struggle to persevere in faith. Especially when all my church friends are younger than me and married/getting married/have babies/expecting babies.
 
I, like you, was saved at a young age and grew up in a christian home. I am a pastor's kid. I was aways the outsider in school and church. In school, I refused to go with the flow the classmates were going. Thank the Lord. Most of them have a mess in there life now. In church, there were very few girls my age. Most were older or a lot younger than me. The older girls tried to walk christian but really didn't know and love God. (I see that a lot now in both guys and girls.) And like the school kids, had a mess on their hands because of the choices they did. I keep that in mind as I continue to walk single. Though I'm older, and everybody around me is married and had their kids, I will wait til God brings my husband or calls me home. I will say, for me, it is harder to deal with the new babies, I can't have any of my own now. Something I always wanted.
 
I am so sorry my sister, it is difficult when we face persecution. Only Jesus can truly understand how much it hurts. What helps me is how Jesus said that we are blesses when they persecute us and our reward will be great in Heaven. Keep on the good fight my sister, I too know how hard it is to love others when they say such hurtful things. Let us have faith in God even though it is difficult too when we can't see him. Blessings in his name.
 
[
Hello sister I believe with you the lord will perfect all that concerns cos he made them both male n female none shall lack its mate this year is your year. In jesus




Name


QUOTE=Mylady_D;bt8183]I, like you, was saved at a young age and grew up in a christian home. I am a pastor's kid. I was aways the outsider in school and church. In school, I refused to go with the flow the classmates were going. Thank the Lord. Most of them have a mess in there life now. In church, there were very few girls my age. Most were older or a lot younger than me. The older girls tried to walk christian but really didn't know and love God. (I see that a lot now in both guys and girls.) And like the school kids, had a mess on their hands because of the choices they did. I keep that in mind as I continue to walk single. Though I'm older, and everybody around me is married and had their kids, I will wait til God brings my husband or calls me home. I will say, for me, it is harder to deal with the new babies, I can't have any of my own now. Something I always wanted.[/QUOTE]