Social Security/ Employee Numbers, and Birth Certificate Bonds...

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

T_Laurich

Senior Member
Mar 24, 2013
3,356
122
63
32
I have a few questions regarding both of these area's, so if anyone has the knowledge and the time I would like to ask for references on how and what to research to get accurate legal information. Such as what books, laws (state and federal), and/or court trials to look at... I have a pretty decent access of information available since I work at a library. So finding resources you suggest should not be an issue. I appreciate it :)
 
Last edited:
Send me a private message so we can discuss some things.