Social Security

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Tommy379

Notorious Member
Jan 12, 2016
7,589
1,153
113
If I sold a retirement product that was structured the same as social security retirement, I would be indicted by a federal grand jury for operating a pyramid scheme.
 
If any of us did a lot of things the government does, we would never see daylight again.
 
My father thinks I'm crazy when I say this. I figured it out when I was 10 years old watching a rerun of Dragnet.
 
If I sold a retirement product that was structured the same as social security retirement, I would be indicted by a federal grand jury for operating a pyramid scheme.

I don't think this is a "conspiracy theory" unless you want to tie in the Fed Reserve somehow. But you did mention "pyramid" so we're all good. Lol
 
Social Security - SS, yeah i'll never see any. pretty sure.
 
I don't think this is a "conspiracy theory" unless you want to tie in the Fed Reserve somehow. But you did mention "pyramid" so we're all good. Lol

The pyramid is on the reverse of the great seal so you know the illuminati was behind it.
 
If I sold a retirement product that was structured the same as social security retirement, I would be indicted by a federal grand jury for operating a pyramid scheme.




The SSA works quite well and its endowment will last until the 2030's decade. All it needs is a bit of reform and it will last well until the end of the century.


By the way, many people are under the illusion that Social Security is a communist idea invented by Marx or Lenin. In fact it was first suggested by FOUNDING FATHER Thomas Paine in his Agrarian Justice​.