Sock thief?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
T

Tintin

Me and steph are still going strong, I just hope God will provide a way for use to be together face to face
Awesome to hear, mate. I'll pray into your situation. God bless. :)

Dec 12, 2013
They probably get stuck in your pants when you dry them and then fall out when you are walking or what ever you do or where ever you go........!

C

cmarieh

Want to know a trick to avoid this? Well, when you take off your dirty socks put a safety pin on the toe before throwing them in the laundry. The when you wash and dry them they actually stay together with their mate.

W

wwjd_kilden

wont the safety pin come unhinged and damage the clothes?

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
put them inside a garment bag for bras and pantyhose..then they won't get lost..

C

cmarieh

wont the safety pin come unhinged and damage the clothes?
See, my grandma taught me that trick and she had seven kids so she had to find a way to keep their clothes together because if she didn't can you imagine how many socks she would have to match up when she folded laundry? But in my experience it didn't damage the clothes as long as you make sure the safety pin is securely fashioned.

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012
Ok so i bought a brand new pack of socks boxers and comfortable shirts to wear around the house and their all missing again!? This isn't making any sense I always keep them in the same spot when i get them from the dryer

S

skylove7

That is odd Blain! Lol...I don't know it wasn't me! I'm a girl..I don't wear boxers...lol besides I don't like where they put the hole on boxers...lol,..for a girl wouldn't like wearing them...with that, my opinion...ROFL

Reborn

Nov 16, 2014
Ok so i bought a brand new pack of socks boxers and comfortable shirts to wear around the house and their all missing again!? This isn't making any sense I always keep them in the same spot when i get them from the dryer
Socks? Bigfoot?

I don't think you've lost your socks, Blain.

...............I think you've lost your mind? :p

That's okay, I lost mine once too.
It was in my sock drawer under a Bigfoot magazine.

T

Tintin

That is odd Blain! Lol...I don't know it wasn't me! I'm a girl..I don't wear boxers...lol besides I don't like where they put the hole on boxers...lol,..for a girl wouldn't like wearing them...with that, my opinion...ROFL
Sky, love. That's too much information! :p

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012
Nice try sky I know it was you:b

kodiak

Mar 8, 2015
I have a conspiracy for you, where do all my socks go? My socks are always going missing I had at least 40 different pairs and now i have one thats right just one pair that don't even match. there was the hamburgler but maybe there is a sock burgler?
bigfoot...he sews them all together to make big socks....:p

T

tanach

I suspect that when that Probe reaches Pluto it will send back pictures of great sock mountains or perhaps Saturn type rings composed of Socks.

P

Practice-English

Mine are always in order dear friend.

W

wwjd_kilden

I suspect that when that Probe reaches Pluto it will send back pictures of great sock mountains or perhaps Saturn type rings composed of Socks.
That has to be the best answer of the entire thread

T

tanach

wwjd kilden Thanks for the compliment. No sign of them yet though!

J

jaybird88

blain i stole all your socks when you were cooling off in the little Caesars cooler