L
Can you talk your kids into staying at a friends house for X amount of time? Sometimes we think we want a whole day, but it gets pretty boring or too quiet after a while.One of those days, just want to lock myself in and sleep the whole day, just alone time.
One of those days, just want to lock myself in and sleep the whole day, just alone time.
Bored if you slept? How can you get bored while sleeping?
How can you sleep all day?Bored if you slept? How can you get bored while sleeping?
Oh boy! You'll have trouble sleeping tonight then. lolI think the incident that happen earlier this week got to me, it disturbed me so much that I felt like shutting down for a while and just recharge. So I spent most of the day sleeping, kids were out most of the day so I had time by myself.
24 hours in a day, might be able to sleep 10 hours (more likely 8 or less), have a cuppa and something to eat, which leaves you something like 13 - 15 hours left. Few people want to do chores with that time, because it's a special alone day, so another 3-4 hours of doing what you want, and then, what now? Roughly how long it would take me to get bored being all alone. lolBored if you slept? How can you get bored while sleeping?
Yep I did, went to bed around 12 but around 3 I was wide awake, been up since, I just read a lot and latety on CC since joining.Oh boy! You'll have trouble sleeping tonight then. lol
Who says you can't? Remember, Jesus decided to be alone when he prayed.One of those days, just want to lock myself in and sleep the whole day, just alone time.