Some are tougher... be stronger.

  • Thread starter Thread starter CherieLamour
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
C

CherieLamour

Guest
Some days are harder than others. Remember just keep moving, keep standing, and keep breathing. There is a great Japanese proverb that states... "Fall down seven times - Stand up eight." Well seven is their lucky number and eight looks like an infinity symbol so to me this means... You will have infinite luck and success if you keep getting back up from the fall. Don't worry God will always be there to guide you and help you up. Lean on him for a little while if you need to. He will catch you and embrace you with His love when nobody else is there to. :rolleyes:
 
Today I am going to my niece's grad. It will be beautiful. I got her a bunch of little items that go hand in hand with a free verse poem I wrote. It should be sentimental for her. I'm looking forward to seeing her face when she goes across the stage. Exciting times. :D
 
My mom is a super woman! Thank you for giving me such an awesome mother dear God. She is so loving and helpful and always there for me. I am so blessed. :)
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Today I have so much to celebrate. It is my daughter's 9th birthday today. I am so blessed with such a beautiful girl inside and outside. She is amazing. Thanks again God for all the things that matter. She is one of the greatest gifts in my life one of the other greatest gifts is her sister. God please let her have an amazing birthday and help me to make a nice day for her and a great birthday party this weekend. :D