Some conclusions I've made and want to start a debate

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

gotime

Mar 3, 2011
Please do not complain if i respond to what you write. If you are making weak points that is not my fault
No I am not complaining I am pointing out that you are predicable, You do this all the time. You ignore what you can't answer and try to find any distraction you can and that is why I included that piece. I knew it was a weak argument when I put it there. I just wanted to be sure and you did not disappoint.

This has been your tactic constantly, ignore what you can't answer and attack.

And the post you wrote above your last one is funny, you really do not listen and come up with weird views on what I am trying to say.

No offence but you are wasting my time. I am moving on. I know your type I meet them often in ministry. However they find it a lot harder to weasel out of things in person than you have found it here.

You are not accountable to the word as you think the spirit leads you.

And you don't account for everything I said, you pick and chose cause your arguments are simply fluff and bubble.

Not trying to be rude just saying it like it is.

So we are done, Feel free to have the last word.

Oct 21, 2015
Yes context biblical context not your context. so what does the bible say?

Rev 21:2 And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.

Its coming down from heaven.

Rev 21:3 And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God.

notice God will dwell with men, not, men will dwell with God. The difference is small but God is coming to earth.

Rev 21:1 And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.

its in the Context of the New earth so no this is not God dwelling with them in heaven but on earth.
Lol so what did i try and weasel out of here? There is only the last paragraph.

If God dwells with men it is immaterial if it is in the old heaven or the new one. Scripture states NOW( not before) God will dwell with men. Your last post was sheer desperation, nothing more

P

phil112

Hello guys, my name is Christian and I want to start a discussion on things I have concluded over many years of study since I was a kid. Alot of the things I have concluded do not agree with mainstream Christianity nor the Catholic church as I truly believe most Christians are led astray by false doctrine. I am posting these things in hopes to start a debate, because I think it is healthy to discuss scripture, as that is the only thing I am interested in with being here, to discuss in hopes to find truth, and I also hope to find other believers who might hold the same doctrines. So here I go (and I can back all these things with scripture):

1. First and foremost I believe in Jesus Christ as the only begotten Son of God and was made manifest in the flesh to us, and died, and was resurrected, and in him we have salvation.

2. I believe in predestination, God chooses and God preordains. It is a clear teaching of scripture. We do what we do because he has already determined what we will do from the very beginning.

And that's how far I got when I found the first false thing you said.
Give scripture to support your false doctrine.

Oct 21, 2015
No I am not complaining I am pointing out that you are predicable, You do this all the time. You ignore what you can't answer and try to find any distraction you can and that is why I included that piece. I knew it was a weak argument when I put it there. I just wanted to be sure and you did not disappoint.

This has been your tactic constantly, ignore what you can't answer and attack.

And the post you wrote above your last one is funny, you really do not listen and come up with weird views on what I am trying to say.

No offence but you are wasting my time. I am moving on. I know your type I meet them often in ministry. However they find it a lot harder to weasel out of things in person than you have found it here.

You are not accountable to the word as you think the spirit leads you.

And you don't account for everything I said, you pick and chose cause your arguments are simply fluff and bubble.

Not trying to be rude just saying it like it is.

So we are done, Feel free to have the last word.
Frankly this is a ridiculous post, born out of frustration at having your errant views plainly shown to be just what they are.

I am not accountable to the word? You are the one who has been ignoring it. You have spent all your time trying to theologise scripture to contradict the plain word put before you. That is not being accountable to the bible
You have tried to build a doctrine on one verse of scripture which all know you should never do, especially when your understanding of it contradicts so much of the plain word
I've been replying to all you wrote, and yet you say what you do.
Anyways it has been interesting to hear your views, especially concerning people entering heaven to dwell with God without having received eternal life

Last edited:

He can't...he's banned. (Reply to post #343).