Some personal thoughts on Britney's music

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Starsdance7

Active member
Mar 4, 2022
112
131
43
35
Britney Spears once took the world by storm. There were rumors that her total number of fans was larger than that of Christians, which is definitely an exaggeration.
There was a period when I was into her musical style and dance performances. I won't list all her well-known hit songs one by one. But I found that the melodies of her songs and her dance style tend to incite licentious desire, giving me a seductive feeling. In short, they arouse lust and provocation in your mind, and bring up those scenes of sexy twisting movements. I don't like her music anymore now. I don't have any hatred towards her personally, only sympathy. The period when I was fond of her music was when I had strayed away from God. After I returned to the Lord again, I no longer had any nostalgia for those songs.