Some polls say Jews are richer, older, and better educated than gentiles. Why?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
K

kaylagrl

He isn't done. There is still judgment day.

Christ said the Jews are already condemned. What part of that do you not understand?

Joh_3:18 He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

I never went to sleep "dude".

Yeah, I'm not playing the immature emoji war with people here anymore. Romans is clear that a remnant of Jews that will be saved. Your beef is with the Word, not me.

ewq1938

Oct 18, 2018
Yeah, I'm not playing the immature emoji war with people here anymore.]
Yeah, don't send any negative ones if you don't want to receive any. The only times I ever do that is when someone else did it first and I do that just to show them how childish that behavior is. Stop doing it.

K

kaylagrl

Yeah, don't send any negative ones if you don't want to receive any. The only times I ever do that is when someone else did it first and I do that just to show them how childish that behavior is. Stop doing it.
No, you're the one being childish, I have pointed to you in Scripture what the Bible says. Then when I answered another poster you threw out a couple emoji's that weren't even in answer to what you were saying. You want to be revengeful, that's fine, but don't be calling someone else out as childish when you play that game. So you - stop - doing - it!!

K

kaylagrl

here is the op again.

this constant "Jews are going to hell" rhetoric is not even what the op is about

IMO, we have certain people who are just anti-Semitic and fail to understand that Jesus was born a Jew

deal with it...God did not a mistake there so maybe ask yourself what that is all about
Well, he seems a tad upset by you and me I see. Seems we somehow tick off the same people, wonder why? :unsure:

ewq1938

Oct 18, 2018
No, you're the one being childish, I have pointed to you in Scripture what the Bible says. Then when I answered another poster you threw out a couple emoji's that weren't even in answer to what you were saying. You want to be revengeful, that's fine, but don't be calling someone else out as childish when you play that game. So you - stop - doing - it!!

K

kaylagrl

Jews are unbelievers in the Son of God. Jesus said they are already condemned. I don't expect you to agree with Jesus.

Here's why you got a thumbs down on this comment. Jews have been blinded as Romans has said. Now you and a couple others here can rip out that part of your Bible if you want to. But I believe what Romans says. Did Paul preach a different message than Jesus?? Or maybe, just maybe you have it wrong. Read Romans 9-11 again until you get it straight. A remnant will be saved. That's what the Bible says and Jesus didn't contradict that.

K

kaylagrl

Yeah ok well you can put me on ignore if you can't handle discussion like an adult. And if you think I'm going to stop correcting you on this issue, you're mistaken. So you can save your breath.

ewq1938

Oct 18, 2018
Here's why you got a thumbs down on this comment. Jews have been blinded as Romans has said. Now you and a couple others here can rip out that part of your Bible
Like I said, don't complain about getting some thumbs down when you gave them first. That's being a hypocrite.

Second, everyone knows God blinded Jews who were non-believers in him. Everyone also knows a remnant in each generation accept Christ. I should know, my mother is a Jewish Christian.

K

kaylagrl

Like I said, don't complain about getting some thumbs down when you gave them first. That's being a hypocrite.
I gave one to you because what you are saying is Biblically incorrect. I didn't give one to you in revenge, there's a difference.

Second, everyone knows God blinded Jews who were non-believers in him. Everyone also knows a remnant in each generation accept Christ. I should know, my mother is a Jewish Christian.
Ok, square one. What do you believe Romans 11 is saying? You tell me and lets see if we can get out of the ditch here.

ewq1938

Oct 18, 2018
I gave one to you because what you are saying is Biblically incorrect. I didn't give one to you in revenge, there's a difference.
I don't give any negative ratings unless someone gives me one. Again I advise you not to give out any if you don't want to receive any.

Ok, square one. What do you believe Romans 11 is saying? You tell me and lets see if we can get out of the ditch here.
The whole thing or is there a certain part?

K

kaylagrl

I don't give any negative ratings unless someone gives me one. Again I advise you not to give out any if you don't want to receive any.

If you twist or misquote Scripture, you will get a down thumb. If you feel compelled that you just must give one back, I won't cry tears over it. Pretty sure I'll live.

All of Romans 11.

S

SophieT

Well, he seems a tad upset by you and me I see. Seems we somehow tick off the same people, wonder why? :unsure:
probably because neither of us can stand smoke and no substance

people expressing their opinion is one thing...but putting that opinion in place of scripture is another

maybe we are some kind of tag team? :LOL::whistle:

S

SophieT

Finally I am getting a response, and it is mostly negative, but a response. I take it that you feel our spiritual God is not in control of our secular lives.

I say our spiritual God is in control of our secular AND spiritual world. Our secular world is operated by God's laws, and the Jews prove that as they are dead spiritually as they deny Christ, and alive to God's laws. I know many are turning now, but their culture has centered around learning God's commandments (even the ones God tells them they should not obey any longer) and trying to obey them. I think their blessings stem from that.
this is complete and utter nonsense

I have neither thought nor said anything whatsoever that would create the ridiculous post you have contrived here

probably a complete waste of time to try and clear up your bias, so, just carry on

S

SophieT

between blik and the ewq person, it is like the twilight zone in here

bookends of illiteracy and bias

S

SophieT

LOL!

S

SophieT

S

SophieT

Apparently you are incapable of reading the verse correctly:

Joh_3:18 He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

Believers are NOT condemned.
Unbelievers ARE ALREADY condemned.

Jews are unbelievers and are already condemned.

Got it?

S

SophieT

very mature

S

SophieT

Finally I am getting a response, and it is mostly negative, but a response. I take it that you feel our spiritual God is not in control of our secular lives.

I say our spiritual God is in control of our secular AND spiritual world. Our secular world is operated by God's laws, and the Jews prove that as they are dead spiritually as they deny Christ, and alive to God's laws. I know many are turning now, but their culture has centered around learning God's commandments (even the ones God tells them they should not obey any longer) and trying to obey them. I think their blessings stem from that.