Some say you are not listening, I say you use tricks (code)

  • Thread starter Thread starter watty
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
W

watty

Guest
Here is a example of what the title is saying:

I ask someone if they can spell doghouse and they reply, yes. I then say spell it and they proceed with doghouse. I tell them incorrect. I tell them I will make it easy for you and I say can you spell dog and they answer yes, I say spell it. They proceed to spell dog and I say incorrect.
I always ask them to spell the same word and that word was "it" I guess you have to know what to listen for and how to listen. I simply ask them if they could spell doghouse and dog. The word it was used in a deceptive manner.