Some smiple prayers needed...

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

pickles

Senior Member
Apr 20, 2009
14,479
182
63
I was giving a back massage to our cat yesterday, like I do everyday, as he has arthritis in his back.
Well, he must have been very sore and I must have hit a painful spot as suddenly he bit my hand very hard.
By last night my hand was swelling alot, so a trip to the ER and now Im on some strong antibiotics.
Dr thinks we acted quickly, so hopefully I will not need any surgury, as cat bites on the hand can be very damaging if not treated quickly.
So, Im asking for prayer In Jesus's name, that the antibiotic works quickly so I wont need any surgury.
Also asking prayer for my sweet kitty's arthritis to improve.
Id like also if all would lift up the woman who shared the room with me at the ER, I dont know her name, but she has really been on my heart for healing in Jesus's name.

Thankyou all so much and God bless
pickles
 
I was giving a back massage to our cat yesterday, like I do everyday, as he has arthritis in his back.
Well, he must have been very sore and I must have hit a painful spot as suddenly he bit my hand very hard.
By last night my hand was swelling alot, so a trip to the ER and now Im on some strong antibiotics.
Dr thinks we acted quickly, so hopefully I will not need any surgury, as cat bites on the hand can be very damaging if not treated quickly.
So, Im asking for prayer In Jesus's name, that the antibiotic works quickly so I wont need any surgury.
Also asking prayer for my sweet kitty's arthritis to improve.
Id like also if all would lift up the woman who shared the room with me at the ER, I dont know her name, but she has really been on my heart for healing in Jesus's name.

Thankyou all so much and God bless
pickles


:pooh, I got cat scratch fever! And it's driving me crazy! Cat scratch fever, going outta my mind!! lol..sorry.. :) *slinks off into corner*

Lord, please allow pickles' hand to heal completely and quickly. Allow her kitty to be free of it's arthritis. Bless the woman who shared the ER room with pickles. Heal her of whatever health issues she may have. In Jesus name I pray, amen.


 
Lord we bring before you these, matters please giving your blessings on these , Amen
 
Father God I thank you sister pickles....for the complete recovery of her hand....for
the comfort of her cat.....for already beening at work in our sister who is in the hospital
and her swift recovery....keeping all of them in Your capable Hands....I thank you in
Jesus,s name...amen
 
I'm praying for you and your cat,Lord please let the antibiotics work and heal you,and Lord please let your cat's arthitis improve,in Lord Jesus's name,Amen.
 
Thankyou Jesus!
Thankyou so much for your prayers in Jesus.
Had a bit of a rough night, fever, more swelling, but early this morning the fever broke, and the swelling went down.
Praise God the battle was won!:)
Kitty is about the same, but Im hopeful for him because of your prayers.

Again, thankyou all so much for your faithful prayers. :)
Hugs all and God bless
pickles
 
Praying for your hand to heal quickly and without surgery.

As for the arthritis, osteoarthritis is part of aging. All vertebrates have it. 98% of all people have it by age 80. So I think you should talk to your vet about putting the cat on prednisone. It is an anti-inflammatory, kills pain, and it's dirt cheap. It could be your answer to prayer.