Some Times You Wonder If It Works

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

JesusLives

Senior Member
Oct 11, 2013
14,731
2,343
113
Posted this a couple of days ago in another area - but wanted to share with more people.

Today-12/23/13 was my Birthday - hold the applause-joking

Seriously after doing some Birthday celebrating and everyone left I opened my email and there it was an email from an Ebay seller thanking me for a Christmas card that I had sent her with a thank you note of the purchase I had made and Christmas wishes plus a tract it was either on Salvation or Jesus 2nd coming. Anyway - she said it had been 4 years since she had been to church and she was so thankful that I had sent her the card and the tract. She thanked me and said she needed to read what was in the tract and that because of the card/tract she was going to church this Christmas. She thanked me and God for reaching out to her it was so amazing to me.

Some times you wonder if the little things you do work and my heart does so want to help lead people back to God and Jesus it was like the best Birthday present ever and I wanted to share it with you. So go ahead and do the little thing - you never know how God will use it.
 
Wow! A year has gone by and seems like I only post here on my Birthday and today is the day. But like last year at least I don't feel as thought the year was a total failure.

When tourist and I went to Las Vegas did have witnessing opportunities it was one of the highlights of the trip for me. Especially meeting Maria at the Indian store and her story of angels and looking for Jesus. I got to give her a book about Jesus and the picture on the front of The Great Hope booklet was Jesus second coming with angels and a rainbow on the cover and that is what got the conversation started.

I prayed in the mornings before we went out that God would match me up with people to give the little booklet out to and not one person turned the book down. So I felt good about sharing Jesus and it was so easy knowing God had matched me up with who should receive the book.

I pray I will continue to share Jesus until He comes and we can walk right into heaven together.

This year has ended wonderful for me as God chose to allow me to have a new life partner and I love tourist with all my heart. He is one of God's Great Men. One day he might believe it himself.

Well turned 60 today and looking forward to what new adventures God has in store for Mr. & Mrs. Tourist in 2015. All I know for sure at the end of this year 2014 is that With God You Don't Have To Wonder If Anything Works Because With God It All Works Out To His Glory..... I am one very happy 60 year old Blond.