One's behavior partially remain in carnal/flesh as a Gentile in nature, at time tends to turn around and 'bite' what is Good and Holy of GOD. Salvation calls us all to 'spirituality' and forsake carnality
Does one who is weak and confused and in desperation seek 'alliance' with another who is equally the same, will that bring any advantage to both of them or would they be able to respond 'wisely' either in future?
As it is written and 'as a reminder and a stir up of memory' to believers today, that;
"The blind leading the blind and soon they are going to fall into a ditch."
"Workout your own salvation in fear and trembling."
I'm not seeking alliance from one who is weak, neither are we both falling into a Pit. Let no man boast but in the cross.
It is MY BOAST, THE CROSS, that makes us equal, we are fellow citizens of the HEAVENLY KINGDOM, that is the power of the cross Sir. Yes Paul is making much of his ministry to save those of his own race. And what was that ministry, it was that very thing, there is no difference between the two IN CHRIST. Is that the ministry he received from Gamaliel and his study of the Law, no it was the ministry he received thru revelation from CHRIST!
The very ones you assume as being wiser than us gentiles, WERE the very ones who were hardened. It was their 'knowledge' of the law and the futility of their wisdom and understanding, that led to their rejection in the first place friend. That WAS PAUL'S MINISTRY!
Paul's ministry, what did he say makes a man a Jew? Answer that.
Peters ministry to the faithful elect in Christ....they were a holy nation?
And what nation is that? ANSWER that please, cause I'm confused on why you are looking down your nose at me!
What kinds of wisdom leads to rejection??
What kind of wisdom leads to Christ?
That WAS the ministry he wanted those of his own race to understand!
My boast is in the cross and you missed it....in the Cross there is salvation for all, there is no difference.
What you are saying contradicts scripture in a very simple way. You are still considering the difference between Jewish Christains and Gentile Christians, when scripture declares IN CHRIST, such divisions don't even exist!
Does that mean we boast over the rejected branches? NOOOO!
IT IS the cross my friend, I am boasting in the cross, apart from it there is only condemnation, in it the whole world is saved!
In all your humility do you consider all those in Christ equal??
Because you still call me Gentile, so where is your boast in the cross?
Has it not made me one with Christ as well??
What about the world without the cross? Are they equal to Christ?
No, not even one! It is ONLY THROUGH THE CROSS, AND it's power to make us all the house of God I am making my boast in Sir!
God did not reject his poeple, he will Graft them back in. I'm no better than anyone, much less the ones who had his laws. But in this Jewish wisdom you tell me to find and see, Which wisdom of theirs should I learn from? The ones that rejected his words, killed the prophets and crucified the Lord of Glory? Is that the wisdom I am missing by not being a Jew before Christ? Because Paul tells me that if they had understood these very things they would not have crucified the Lord of Glory! That was his ministry!
So I'm failing to see why I as a Gentile in Christ, am so looked down upon by you, as a Christian.
We are both saved by grace. We are both forgiven. We are both God's temple. We are both going to the heavenly Jerusalem. So what's the difference? The law's are written in both of our hearts, so why the demeaning classification, where is YOUR BOAST in the cross sir?
Your words are hurtful in their condescending tone as thinking everyone outside of Israel is still of a lesser category. Christ DIED FOR THE LESSER CATEGORY, as well as those of his own house!
Paul did tell us not to boast. I'm guarantee you im not over here laughing saying Hahaha, Im saved and the Jews are not! NO WAY MAN! I'm no more chosen than anyone apart from Christ. Where is the boast in that? I'm no more worthy of grace than the woman who called herself the dog. Where is the boast in that?
In Christ everyone is worthy, there is no one better. We are all taught by the Lord, the holy spirit. Did you know more about that spirit than I before being saved? Do those who can't understand or accept the concept of being born again know more about the holy spirit and it's ability to lead us in all truth? NO, they are the very ones who rejected those words because of their lack of understanding, as it was written by the prophet; 'my people perish from lack of KNOWLEDGE'.
So please stop telling me how wrong we are as gentile Christians for saying we are grafted in. There is no boasting in the truth sir, I was simply saying in Christ we are all the house of God. Not boasting over anyone who was cast off, indeed it is by Grace we are in that tree, and I DO PRAY he grafts them back in quickly, for what will their acceptance be but life from the dead. I want the whole family to go home. Without Israel, this is impossible, without the gentiles that was Impossible as well though sir. That's what Paul said, so in that way all Israel WILL BE SAVED.