Something learned from God Word on thee Beast Kingdom

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

vic1980

Apr 25, 2013
When studying scripture , something was revealed to me that i did not notice the first time reading the book of Revelations. It was something that i have noted and put aside for quite a while due to life situations , distractions , etc...

But now that i have time to re-examine this , i would like thee members of cc to give me there take upon this subject and discuss the matter at hand.

The Beast System Exposed !!!

In the book of
Revelation 13:12 , thee Beast out of the Earth causes all to receive a mark .

Revelation 13:11-16

The Beast Out of the Earth

11 And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon. 12 And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed. 13 And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men, 14 And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live. 15 And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.

The Mark of the Beast

16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name. 18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescoreand six.

As we can clarify , by re-reading Revelation 13 verse 16, he causeth all to receive a mark.

1. small and great

2. rich & poor

3.free and bond

All these groups are given a choice receive the mark or you will not be able to buy or sell.

In the book of revelation let us examine which groups were they , that have compromise and have agree , to live by the standard of the Beast Kingdom .

Revelation 6

The Sixth Seal: Terror

12 And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood; 13 And the stars of heaven fell unto the earth, even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind. 14 And the heaven departed as a scroll when it is rolled together; and every mountain and island were moved out of their places. 15 And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains;16 And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb: 17For the great day of his wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand?

As we can clarify by re-reading revelation 6:15 , these are they that worship the beast and are of his kingdom.

1. The Kings of the Earth

2.The Great men and the rich men

3.The Chief Captains and the mighty men

4.and every bondman and every free man

Do you see something missing from the previous list that is not listed in Revelation 6:15 , I believe you are able to discern what is missing i will help you a bit with a picture.

Which group did not compromise to be partakers of the Beast Kingdom " the poor . "

It seems that this Beast Kingdom , has a system that grants meat & drink to all that partake of it's kingdom. Due to the mark being thee means of buying or selling. After reading upon world events it is interesting that i came across this by dialogue , that there is a system that is trying to be implemented unto the world stage by 2030.

This is the Beast Kingdom , Thee 2030 Agenda is nothing more than , Laudato Si for they both complement each other. If you are not aware of what is Laudato Si i would suggest you to read upon it , and examine its context with UN 2030 Agenda.

Laudato Si : Laudato si' (24 May 2015) | Francis

This system is called :

Transforming our world: the 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development

There goals :We are determined to end poverty and hunger, in all their forms and dimensions, and to ensure that all human beings can fulfil their potential in dignity and equality and in a healthy environment.

Sustainable Development Goals

• Goal 1. End poverty in all its forms everywhere
  • Goal 2. End hunger, achieve food security and improved nutrition and promote sustainable agriculture

Goal 16. Promote peaceful and inclusive societies for sustainable development, provide access to justice for all and build effective, accountable and inclusive institutions at all levels

16.9 By 2030, provide legal identity for all, including birth registration - This is Biometrics i believe due to UN with america funding the projects in Africa , Jamaica & India and many other places around the world.

You can read it completely at there official page here:
http://sustainabledevelopment.un.org/post2015/transformingourworld

What are your thoughts upon thee scripture & agenda 2030/ Laudato Si. Please share and here is a great reminder for us all.

1 Corinthians 9:24
Know ye not that they which run in a race run all, but one receiveth the prize? So run, that ye may obtain.

Shalom

Last edited:

Alertandawake

Aug 20, 2017
In reference to "the poor", what you say makes absolute sense. I too have come across at some point this UN 2030 Sustainable Development agenda.

Going by the Cashless Society model, those who do not have a "electronic implant" for use in everyday business transactions, will literally become non-existant as far as the world is concerned. Totally and completely poor. No means of survival.

In a cashless society, you can have a homeless person line up to get a electronic implant to be identified in order to get their daily requirements to survive. So need to anaylse and determine what group of "poor people" have nothing to do with the beast system.

Depending on the context "the poor" could also be a reference to those who refuse to have any part of the "beast" system. That can include people walking away from everything they own, not giving a second thought to whatever possessions they have. Literally, walking away and leaving everything so as not to be part of the beast system.

Now I tend to wonder what does "Sustainable Development" mean? Is there enough "food" resources to feed the entire planet? What if there is not enough?

So in a cashless society, you have people that refuse to be part of a corrupt system. These people in such a society would be referred to as either rebels or disruptive elements. By getting rid such elements, there is already a type of poverty and hunger prevention management in place. Can the dead bodies of those "disruptive elements" also serve as a alternative food source??

And the promotion of peaceful and inclusive societies for sustainable development is probably another way of having the people brainwashed into becoming a mindless drone in order to continue functioning in a decadent society.

With this "Sustainable Development" goals, it is a matter of translating what is said to what is really being said.

Last edited:

vic1980

Apr 25, 2013
In reference to "the poor", what you say makes absolute sense. I too have come across at some point this UN 2030 Sustainable Development agenda.
I am glad that there are others , out there that have examine these things .

Going by the Cashless Society model, those who do not have a "electronic implant" for use in everyday business transactions, will literally become non-existant as far as the world is concerned. Totally and completely poor. No means of survival.
Yet there is one that we put our trust in :)

Psalm 40:117 But I am poor and needy; yet the Lord thinketh upon me: thou artmy help and my deliverer; make no tarrying, O my God.

In a cashless society, you can have a homeless person line up to get a electronic implant to be identified in order to get their daily requirements to survive. So we need to anaylse and determine what group of "poor people" have nothing to do with the beast system.

I believe it will be only those individuals that are born again of God . Thee corruption that is in these churches today is truly something not to marvel upon ,due that God Himself has forewarn us upon these times in His Word. From sitting upon piles of doctrines of devils , different Jesus , different ways to get saved man made doctrine & decree's . They are repeating the same downfalls that the people of Israel failed to identify in there present time when Christ was presented before all the congregation.

Depending on the context "the poor" could also be a reference to those who refuse to have any part of the "beast" system. That can include people walking away from everything they own, not giving a second thought to whatever possessions they have. Literally, walking away and leaving everything so as not to be part of the beast system.
I am in agreement with you .

Now I tend to wonder what does "Sustainable Development" mean? Is there enough "food" resources to feed the entire planet? What if there is not enough?

So in a cashless society, you have people that refuse to be part of a corrupt system. These people in such a society would be referred to as either rebels or disruptive elements. By getting rid such elements, there is already a type of poverty and hunger prevention management in place. Can the dead bodies of those "disruptive elements" also serve as a alternative food source??
This could be a probability , on thee alternative food source.

And the promotion of peaceful and inclusive societies for sustainable development is probably another way of having the people brainwashed into becoming a mindless drone in order to continue functioning in a decadent society.

With this "Sustainable Development" goals, it is a matter of translating what is said to what is really being said.
I believe thee translation of Sustainable Development would be found in revelation 13:8 due that this system/kingdom there trying to build is nothing more that a charade to hide the true intent that is against God authority. Making man seem to have the answers in a fallen world using craft to drive thee massives into the mouth of the lion.

Revelation 13:8 And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.

Shalom

vic1980

Apr 25, 2013
The merchants of the earth are following the Beast in Vatican City " Mystery Babylon" to forge a new social compact for the 21 century

Your Holiness,

On behalf of Fortune and Time and the distinguished delegates participating in our Global Forum, we are pleased to present to you the enclosed report. The report presented here is a result of the work of some of the world’s most prominent business and thought leaders, who have gathered for this meeting.

Here is thee document in it's completeness
: http://www.scribd.com/document/3333...60149026&source=hp_affiliate&medium=affiliate

Work Group 1 and 8

The world bank Goal of Universal Financial Access ( UFA ) by 2020 . Jump start underserved markets , companies will support initiatives to produce digital identities for the one fifth of global citizens who lack one , and therefore are shut out of financial system.

Shalom

Last edited:

soberxp

May 3, 2018
[FONT=宋体]buy or sell

[FONT=宋体]buy[/FONT] truth and [FONT=宋体]sell[/FONT] not

can't buy [FONT=宋体]truth[/FONT] and can't [FONT=宋体]sell[/FONT] truth
[/FONT]

posthuman

Jul 31, 2013
Mark 14:7

The poor you will always have with you

Adstar

Jul 24, 2016
""every bondman""
The poor can be included in this bondman group..

Bio metrics i do not believe will be the mark of the beast.. I think the final system will be surgically inserted identification device that will be placed in ones hand or in ones forehead..

Adstar

Jul 24, 2016
The merchants of the earth are following the Beast in Vatican City " Mystery Babylon" to forge a new social compact for the 21 century

Your Holiness,

On behalf of Fortune and Time and the distinguished delegates participating in our Global Forum, we are pleased to present to you the enclosed report. The report presented here is a result of the work of some of the world’s most prominent business and thought leaders, who have gathered for this meeting.

Here is thee document in it's completeness
: http://www.scribd.com/document/3333...60149026&source=hp_affiliate&medium=affiliate

Work Group 1 and 8

The world bank Goal of Universal Financial Access ( UFA ) by 2020 . Jump start underserved markets , companies will support initiatives to produce digital identities for the one fifth of global citizens who lack one , and therefore are shut out of financial system.

Shalom
Yes this is closer to the mark... no pun intended. :)

Digital identities need digital devices. And security needs those digital devices to be secured inside the holder.. You will never lose or have your credit card stolen again if it is permanently inserted in the form of a micro-device into your hand or into your forehead.. If someone wants to steal your identity will they chop your hand or head off and take that to the shop and wave it over the sensor at the checkout to buy stuff??? I don't think they will have much success trying that..

vic1980

Apr 25, 2013
Mark 14:7

The poor you will always have with you
Now this reminds me of Revelation 7:16

Revelation 17:16 They shall hunger no more, neither thirst any more; neither shall the sun light on them, nor any heat.

Shalom

vic1980

Apr 25, 2013
""every bondman""
The poor can be included in this bondman group..

Bio metrics i do not believe will be the mark of the beast.. I think the final system will be surgically inserted identification device that will be placed in ones hand or in ones forehead..
How will this all come together , time will tell soon.

Something that is for certain Adstar we are thee generation that will have to take a stand for Christ against this Beast System. As did many martyr in thee dark ages , when they took a stand against the Bishops/Pope's of Rome and were burn alive, killed by the sword , persecuted .

But we have the victory in Christ !!!

Shalom

vic1980

Apr 25, 2013

Seems american's have been sold out by thee leaders for quite some time now , to the UN 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development

But those in Christ Jesus still win :)

Last edited:

tanakh

Dec 1, 2015
Here is something to ponder over

They called to the Mountains and the rocks fall on us and hide us from the face
of him who sits on the throne and from the wrath of the Lamb. For the great day of their
wrath has come and who can stand

Rev 6:16-17 NIV

Jesus turned to them and said ''Daughters of Jerusalem do not weep for me
weep for yourselves and for your children. For the time will come when you
will say blessed are the barren women, the wombs that never bore and the
breasts that never nursed. Then will they say to the mountains fall on us
and to the hills cover us

Luke 23: 28-30 NIV

All the people answered ''let his blood be upon us and on our children''

Matthew :25 NIV

Alertandawake

Aug 20, 2017
Sadly, this generation is getting more and more crazy. Even seeing how crazy it is, is hard to believe.

For those who are not up to day on the latest with brain implants, google them, AI brain implants, help to control "mood disorders". Sounds like to me a means to prevent people from thinking for themselves and only have people walk around with a implant with a means of having people think and act in a way that is acceptable to modern society values, from a worldly point of view.

Interesting, also worth mentioning, with such implants come the ability to "buy and delete" memories. What does that mean? Preprogram memories or instructions for people to act and behave in a certain way?

Look where this type of technology is headed.

We are in big big trouble this generation.

Dec 12, 2013
Just a few points to ponder....

a. Which ever system will be used is irrelevant because the end result will still play out exactly the way it has been given in the bible.

b. Men can set dates, yet God can allow or bring about certain world events that can speeds up or delays the process.

c. 2nd Thessalonians 2 is a prime example of point b....After a massive 17 year study on the ancient kingdoms that have exercised dominion over the Middle East/Israel I have concluded that time itself is what is restraining...I.E. Satan has continually attempted to bring about the worship of himself in a man as god, but God has hindered it because it is not yet time for the culmination of Satan's attempt.

d. Most know I fully believe a post great trib/pre-wrath ingathering at the 7th trump and that GOD will force one final choice by all of humanity through this system that is coming...God's Kingdom or the KINGDOM OF THE Beast...

It has always been about choosing between the two.....

tanakh

Dec 1, 2015
Sadly, this generation is getting more and more crazy. Even seeing how crazy it is, is hard to believe.

For those who are not up to day on the latest with brain implants, google them, AI brain implants, help to control "mood disorders". Sounds like to me a means to prevent people from thinking for themselves and only have people walk around with a implant with a means of having people think and act in a way that is acceptable to modern society values, from a worldly point of view.

Interesting, also worth mentioning, with such implants come the ability to "buy and delete" memories. What does that mean? Preprogram memories or instructions for people to act and behave in a certain way?

Look where this type of technology is headed.

We are in big big trouble this generation.
If such a thing actually came about most of us will be dead by the time it became ''democratized'' as the Mail calls it. I probably will be before the first one gets working. There are enough things to worry about in the here now

vic1980

Apr 25, 2013
Here is something to ponder over

They called to the Mountains and the rocks fall on us and hide us from the face
of him who sits on the throne and from the wrath of the Lamb. For the great day of their
wrath has come and who can stand

Rev 6:16-17 NIV

Jesus turned to them and said ''Daughters of Jerusalem do not weep for me
weep for yourselves and for your children. For the time will come when you
will say blessed are the barren women, the wombs that never bore and the
breasts that never nursed. Then will they say to the mountains fall on us
and to the hills cover us

Luke 23: 28-30 NIV

All the people answered ''let his blood be upon us and on our children''

Matthew :25 NIV
But tanakh Luke 23:28-30 was 70 AD , Revelations 6:16-17 is not Jerusalem brother. Just in case to let you know i have always stood on this point of view upon Jerusalem at the second coming of Jesus Christ there is no third temple built , due that Christ said these words that stand till this very day.

Matthew 23:38 Behold, your house is left unto you desolate.

Shalom

Last edited:

vic1980

Apr 25, 2013
But tanakh Luke 23:28-30 was 70 AD , Revelations 6:16-17 is not Jerusalem brother. Just in case to let you know i have always stood on this point of view upon Jerusalem at the second coming of Jesus Christ there is no third temple built , due that Christ said these words that stand till this very day.

Matthew 23:38 Behold, your house is left unto you desolate.

Shalom
But we are waiting patiently, for the New Jerusalem that comes down out of heaven Rev 21:2.

Why because ...

Hebrews 13:14 For here have we no continuing city, but we seek one to come.

vic1980

Apr 25, 2013
Where did the little horn come from , it came up from the fourth beast in Daniel 7 , which was the Roman Empire . So which Kingdom did the Roman Empire give it's seat to which Revelation 13 confirms , and which Kingdom Fulfilled these characteristics ?

The Kingdom of the Papacy , the papal church of Rome , based in Vatican City which is it's own nation. The Papacy originally received it's "seat " from the Roman Empire.

these are truths that cannot be refuted

Last edited:

Noose

Apr 18, 2016
You are greatly mistaken, that prophesy has nothing to do with what is happening physically but its fulfillment is in the spiritual.

The kingdom of heaven and that of this world, physical riches or lack of it doesn't determine anything.
The buying and selling is not daily market thing but has everything to do with worship.

We are deep into these things already, you need to open your spiritual eyes.

Zmouth

Nov 21, 2012
buy or sell

buy truth and sell not

can't buy truth and can't sell truth
Since it is written in Proverbs 23:23, 'Buy the truth, and sell it not, also wisdom, and instruction, and understanding.' then can one buy wisdom, instruction or understanding? So if the passage says to buy the truth; then where can wisdom be found and where is the place of understanding?

Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all thy getting get understanding. Prov 4:7

What is in the hand of the fool to get wisdom seeing that he has no delight in understanding how to receive the things of the Spirit. And how is wisdom found seeing that the things of the Spirit are hidden from the eyes of all living.

For the LORD giveth wisdom: out of his mouth cometh knowledge and understanding. Prov 2:6

A man can receive nothing, except it be given him from heaven. For he that hath, to him shall be given; and he that hath not, from him shall be taken even that which he hath.