Something, new step

  • Thread starter Thread starter WaveMaker
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
W

WaveMaker

Guest
Being a physicist and trying to live in this new paradigm. I have faith in a great architect of this world and beyond it. I feel a warm comfort feeling of Christ. I know this is rather strange, maybe not. what if it's natural? I just need to give in? What do I do, how can I see the light when Math is always in my face. Can faith overcome the logic I have set in my mind for so many years and allow something new to take over. Might be able to do both.
 
My husband majored in Physics and has been a genius with numbers all his life. He never gave that up. And it never conflicted with his great faith in God. Probably because there are things that numbers can't work out. They certainly cannot perform miracles, or heal.

Faith is in a Person - Jesus Christ. Faith will only add another dimension into your life.

God bless you
 
Hi Wavemaker,

Chuck Missler on YouTube has some interesting teachings. He is an engineer so speaks your language:o. I have learned alot from him. When I see a discrepancy between science and the Bible, I wait for science to catch up. God bless you.

Robin
 
Wavemaker,

All the knowledge we learn in life, whether it is math or science, helps us to learn more about God. For example, math helps us to learn more about God's design in nature, you see it in the shapes of the planets as well as the trees. You also mentioned about overcoming logic, what are you specifically talking about? If you are talking about overcoming scientific theories that aren't even facts. Then yes, it can be overcome.