Something something cant fit the problem into an explanatory title..

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
U

Ugly

I'd rather talk to you any day, but the issue is not me listening to ICP. I was well on my way to drugs or getting shot or in jail before I found ICP, their message brought me to God. You have to look past all the wicked humor.
God used a donkey once, doesn't mean i'm going to go and advertise everyone to get a donkey.

Mar 7, 2013
I think you should repent of listening to ICP. I mean Im not saying go all hymnal music wise, but their are far better bands in any genre you could listen to. Heck try some Led Zeppelin, Pink FLoyd, and Blue Oyster Cult. Or maybe Mastodon and Dethklok. Anything but idiotic grown men who were clown makeup and rap badly about jokers or some other stupid stuff like miracles.
hold up so miracles is stupid isnt that what we christians believe in

Nautilus

Jun 29, 2012
hold up so miracles is stupid isnt that what we christians believe in
Im assuming you have heard the songs miracles....seriously if there is a song with dumber lyrics I would love to find it. Even friday at least makes sense. But ICP are two grown adults...how do they not understand magnets?

Mar 7, 2013
Im assuming you have heard the songs miracles....seriously if there is a song with dumber lyrics I would love to find it. Even friday at least makes sense. But ICP are two grown adults...how do they not understand magnets?
duh i am a juggalo and yes i have heard that song actually take out the swearing and you have a typical christian rap group for that song, that being said, they dont speak literally and everyone neds to understand that. they speak in theories. Hence, did you know Chicken Huntin' is not actually about murdering chickens listen to the lyrics its actually about murdering bigots, racists etc

Mar 7, 2013
also note, they actually are against bigotry, racism, domestic violence, child molestation (violent j himself was molested growing up) rape you name it so just because they dont openly say theyre christians dont mean anything Im grown and heck i still dont fully understand magnets of course im also anti science even though i believe in the big bang theory (God spoke and BANG! it happened)

Nautilus

Jun 29, 2012
anti science...ugh im just going to leave you alone

Nautilus

Jun 29, 2012
so medical research and things like vaccines, antibiotics, and the such are just fake? What about basic physics? NOt believing in science is kinda farfetched...

JimJimmers

Apr 26, 2012
my theory is you cant be a christian and believe in science

I'm really curious about this. Do you disavow all aspects of science? Also, what caused you to develop this theory? Don't get me wrong, I'd rather be a Christian than a scientist, but I firmly believe you can be both. The Bible describes Solomon as a sort of scientist.

"29God gave Solomon wisdom and very great insight, and a breadth of understanding as measureless as the sand on the seashore. 30Solomon’s wisdom was greater than the wisdom of all the people of the East, and greater than all the wisdom of Egypt. 31He was wiser than anyone else, including Ethan the Ezrahite—wiser than Heman, Kalkol and Darda, the sons of Mahol. And his fame spread to all the surrounding nations. 32He spoke three thousand proverbs and his songs numbered a thousand and five. 33He spoke about plant life, from the cedar of Lebanon to the hyssop that grows out of walls. He also spoke about animals and birds, reptiles and fish. 34From all nations people came to listen to Solomon’s wisdom, sent by all the kings of the world, who had heard of his wisdom."

Aug 15, 2009
I just did a Google picture search for juggalos. I haven't seen such weird makeup since I watched Kiss in concert on TV. Actually, Kiss seems pretty clean compared to them. I believe the Christian community needs to be more informed concerning juggalos.

A

Ariel82

its not the makeup that bothers me, its the profanity and lack of respect.

people may call it a twisted sense of humor, but God tells us to tame our tongues, not play mind games with them.

Yes you should tell your mom, but don't expect her to understand the appeal.

the one thing I found of interest in this thread was when the OP asked about the HOLY Spirit.

by the way murder is considered a sin and just because you want your favorite rap group to be Christian doesn't mean they are.

the whole science issue is off topic. the boy asked if he should tell his mom about being a fan of Insane Clown Posse and considering himself a Juggalo.

Personally I'm for being truthful and not hiding such things from your loved ones.

However if you were my son or little brother, I'd introduce you to some other rap artist with more Christian lyrics.

I like this song. it might not be your thing, but here it is anyways..

Common - The Light - YouTube

Last edited by a moderator: