SONG FOR THE LORD.

  • Thread starter Thread starter gladz
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
G

gladz

Guest
CHRIST IS MY REWARD AND ALL MY DEVOTION
AND THERE'S NOTHING IN THIS WORLD THAT COULD EVER SATISFY, THROUGH EVERY TRIAL MY SOUL WILL SING NO TURNING BACK, I'VE BEEN SET FREE.
CHRIST IS ENOUGH FOR ME
EVERYTHING I NEED IS IN YOU
EVERYTHING I NEED.
I DECIDED TO FOLLO
W "JESUS" NO TURNING BACK, NO TURNING BACK :)