sooooooo

  • Thread starter Thread starter walkbyfaith937
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
W

walkbyfaith937

Guest
Isn't God just soooo great??? He is the only one I can count on no matter what. Jesus is the way the truth and the life. And i know I am far from perfect but i wasn't born to be :) Just wished I had friends the same way. Someone I can text and tell stuff to or hang out with and talk about things to. But at least i have Jesus. Right? I will never be alone. Even when everything else fails in my life he won't. Just had to share that :)
 
Yes He is Great! We fail fall get up and walk again, Jesus is our friend when we seem to have none :) I feel ya
 
WalkingByFaith....God is a dotting father. I have so many praises of His blessings..He did say to all of us..He will supply all of ur needs according to His riches in glory...He even blesses the rebellious...which was us once upon a time.
 
:) I am sooo glad he is by my side every day helping me ...getting me pass my weakness and bringing me out of the hole i was in.