S
sunshine_debbie
Guest
Today was the first day that I have felt able to be on the computer. I have been in the hospital since Saturday the 27th. Apparently I have pancreatities, and an inflamed gallbladder. In addition, I am so sick.
I have not been allowed to eat for all those days because they are trying to let my pancreas get better so it doesnt burst. This has ruined school for me as once again, I had to drop out of class and postpone things.
Please pray for Gods healing both physically and emotionallly as I am very sad and depressed right now
Thanks everyone
Debbie
I have not been allowed to eat for all those days because they are trying to let my pancreas get better so it doesnt burst. This has ruined school for me as once again, I had to drop out of class and postpone things.
Please pray for Gods healing both physically and emotionallly as I am very sad and depressed right now
Thanks everyone
Debbie