Soulchild - Gospel Blues Rock Band

  • Thread starter Thread starter CherieLamour
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
C

CherieLamour

Guest
I am the singer in Soulchild - a Gospel Blues Rock Band. We just put together a live demo track. I thought some of you might like to hear my band. I love to sing. I especially love to sing good music with a good message. God bless you all. :-)