South African racism against whites

  • Thread starter Thread starter TC
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
T

TC

Guest
I would just like to know if the rumours around here are true that other countries are aware of this and are prepared to help should "Uhuru" know as night of the long knives take place?

We have been praying that God will protect us should it happen, is it wise that we flee to the places already being prepared or should we stay at home and pray?
 
I would just like to know if the rumours around here are true that other countries are aware of this and are prepared to help should "Uhuru" know as night of the long knives take place?

We have been praying that God will protect us should it happen, is it wise that we flee to the places already being prepared or should we stay at home and pray?
History has shown that when it's Christians being killed, the world does nothing, and is probably glad.

To flee or fight is a hard call to make... I don't know much about South Africa or the night you speak of, 'cept that South Africa and Rhodesia got sold out by the communist New World Order of United Nations (hence the ongoing strife). :|
 
History has shown that when it's Christians being killed, the world does nothing, and is probably glad.

To flee or fight is a hard call to make... I don't know much about South Africa or the night you speak of, 'cept that South Africa and Rhodesia got sold out by the communist New World Order of United Nations (hence the ongoing strife). :|

This isn't a Christian thing. It's a race thing.

And i knew there was a strong anti-white movement in SA, but i was not aware of Uhuru. This is rather disconcerting, considering i know some white South Africans.

Personally i choose wisdom. God gives us wisdom, so to ignore it may be ignoring God's protection.
 
I have not heard of this. But I don't read the news, I let it come to me! I have some friends in SA who are white, I hope they are safe! Some are Christians, some are not!

White does not equal Christians. I am sure there are black Christians horrified by this!
 
I have not heard of this. But I don't read the news, I let it come to me! I have some friends in SA who are white, I hope they are safe! Some are Christians, some are not!

White does not equal Christians. I am sure there are black Christians horrified by this!
Of course. I agree. But my understanding was that a much larger fraction of the white population were Christians. I could be totally wrong.
 
Yes here the whites are christians, except maybe a minority might be other religion..

There are black christians, but most of them believe in ancestory and rituals which are part of occult.

There was a man many years ago, siener van rensburg, he could not read or write, except the Bible he could read, he one day asked his daughter to write down things that God reaveled to him that was going to happen, the things have happened exactly as it has been written doen by her, one of the things to happen next is bloodshed in south africa, so, should we flee, because God has warned us, as you said Ugly?

Others white people say that we should trust God that if we ask for protection He will give it.