Spare

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
The Emperors new clothes.

Gentlemen can wear the same old thing from 1776 but apparently Ladies can't wear anything that old, unless they are being filmed in a Regency Jane Austen drama. I suppose everyone has an opinion. But the opinions for the ladies are harsher than the ones for men. The Queen wasn't allowed to wear the pants so she just decided, I'm going to wear the brightest colours possible, to be seen.

Princess Anne didn't care, she wore pants all the time.
 
TDS is Trump Derangement Syndrome, a funny little play on the dynamic where virtually all of Satan's slaves hate Trump for basically no reason other than to reveal to all the world their hypocrisy and seal their doom while the saints praise Jesus. Well before Trump was a fart in the wind we had TaylorSwift Derangement Syndrome so lest we rage too much we'll just skip over her curses.

Anyways let's a pivot a little bit from the harlots of Babylon whom only provoketh wrath against themselves continually, cause there's a bromance forming, there is hope, the whores of the Boomers might repent a little, they might seize on Malachi 4, a bromance between King Charles and President Trump to create the unction we need to fulfil Malachi 4 and restore the upside down evil world to real order and real nobility, praise Jesus.


Also all the media was invited, but it seems actually Hannity, FOX's premier anchor and the most excellent primetime anchor, was invited but declined to attend which he briefly addresses at the end of the clip funny enough as that is, praise Jesus.
 
I wonder if the guests had a plus one - were husbands and wives or partners also invited?
I mean it would be kind of awkward if King Charles could being his wife, and Mr T his, but nobody else could. I see some ladies on the guest list, were their husbands also invited? What if they were single? Maybe had an escort?
Galas are slightly more informal more like a party atmosphere (think likethe NYC Met Gala). State Dinners are actual government meeting functions so maybe a few guests from the highest officials, but more or less just officials, few guests, high security also noting the recent assassination attempt by the loony left on Trump just days ago at the more informal WH Correspondants Dinner (which is actually also an official State Dinner that Trump actually discontinued last year and tried to bring back this year which is actually a comedy central roast style dinner of the President where you get to actually make fun of him). There's other topics covering the recent assassination attempt so I won't go too much on it though it is somewhat relevant as Charles addressed that to condemn the assassination attempt when he addressed Congress, something the leftwing in should follow his lead on. Take note Princess Anne was nearly assassianted or kidnapped back in 1974 so Charles isn't just pandering with empty words, he can actually empathize with Trump he and his family know what it's like. Famously the gunman tried to demand Anne unlock her car and step out to which Anne with the window cracked slightly responded with the utter air of an aristocrat to him "not bloody likely!"



 
Um ok
never heard of it
Don't pay much attention really, to the whole Mr T thing. I mean in my country people either disdain the leader or love them and think they can do no wrong.

Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern was loved and hated in equal measure, and the current Prime Minsiter, Christopher Luxon, is, well..tolerated at best. I've not met his biggest fans, but I'm sure big business and the rich listers love anyone who panders to them.
 
Um ok
never heard of it
Don't pay much attention really, to the whole Mr T thing. I mean in my country people either disdain the leader or love them and think they can do no wrong.

Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern was loved and hated in equal measure, and the current Prime Minsiter, Christopher Luxon, is, well..tolerated at best. I've not met his biggest fans, but I'm sure big business and the rich listers love anyone who panders to them.
I remember Ardern, very evil woman.
 
As said before Princess Anne can just tell the press or whoever's harassing her to 'naff off' and they'll leave her alone.
 
  • Like
Reactions: SonJudgment
I remember Ardern, very evil woman.
As said, loved and hated in equal measure. Men mostly hated her, a lot of women identified with her. She was made a Dame,...by the Royals, so she must have done something right.
 
When Jacinda was pregnant and met the Queen, she asked for advice on being a leader while pregnant/raising children. The Queen just told her that she just 'got on with it' so probably good advice.

She was burned out by the end though. It's a lot of emotional labour that men don't see, and often don't appreciate soft power that women have.
 
As said before Princess Anne can just tell the press or whoever's harassing her to 'naff off' and they'll leave her alone.
Princess Anne I'd argue is the best knight alive, she most embodies the ideals of knighthood more than any other knight of the realm.

 
Jacinda had a lot of death threats too. She didn't always do things that helped, I mean no leader can do everything.
 
As said, loved and hated in equal measure. Men mostly hated her, a lot of women identified with her. She was made a Dame,...by the Royals, so she must have done something right.
She's evil on a personal level and political level, she's an objective failure and she will meet her fate for her evil pagan ways. Luckily NZ has royals.
 
She's evil on a personal level and political level, she's an objecitive failure. Luckily NZ has royals.
Have you met her in person?
Yes or no.
Have you read her memoir?
Yes or No
Do you live in New Zealand?
Yes or no.
We don't have royals in NZ. We have representatives, but no actual British royals. We are actually independent country, not a colony anymore.
 
Jacinda had an honorary degree from Harvard, I believe. I don't know why they would bestow her with that honor, I mean the US have nothing much to do with NZ right?
 
A female knight is a Dame.
Indeed. Princess Anne is ironic Dame is her actual highest title in the nobility structure even though she is a Princess as a daughter of a monarch. Princess Anne actualyl refused to be ennobled and refused to let her kids be ennobled. I think Charles should force her to take a low rank of nobility that her kids may choose whether they want to on their on, Anne interferes so softly, she's the Marchioness of Lyonesse whether she likes it or not, she's kept the family together and may prove very pivotal in reconciling Harry to Charles and strengthening the Crown for a whole dynasty, praise Jesus.
 
She had a cat called Paddles, so maybe she was evil idk. Women with cats are suspect.
 
I don't think Charles can force his sister to do anything she doesn't want to do. Come on, be real.
 
Jacinda had an honorary degree from Harvard, I believe. I don't know why they would bestow her with that honor, I mean the US have nothing much to do with NZ right?
Jacinda is a witch she's a literally a pagan and she literally sold herself out to do and corrupt all the people to every whoredom and every all the false religions, how will she escape from the wrath of the Lamb? She won't, but she's a moot point now, better days are ahead since the royals are repenting, praise Jesus.
 
Aunt Anne and Harry aren't seen too much, but Harry is close to cousins Beatrice and Eugenie. I don't know about Uncle Andrew and Aunty Fergie.
Also Diana's sisters, Sarah and....? Might have been closer, as Diana's brother Charles famously pledged at her funeral to look after her sons, and keep them safe from the paps.
 
Jacinda is a witch she's a literally a pagan and she literally sold herself out to do and corrupt all the people to every whoredom and every all the false religions, how will she escape from the wrath of the Lamb? She won't, but she's a moot point now, better days are ahead since the royals are repenting, praise Jesus.
Whatever, the thread isn't about her. She's not in power anymore, so, don't get all pissy about it.