Indeed, British history and culture is worth preserving, praise Jesus.The King James Bible was named after King James, of Macbeth fame.
Well, they have centuries of it. They aren't the oldest civilisation though.Indeed, British history and culture is worth preserving, praise Jesus.
Been a while since I read or watched Romance of the Three Kingdoms. Though indeed much of the universal themes of royalty, nobility, and the divine mandate/mandate of heaven type ideologies is prettyintriguing considering both cultures were separated totally from eachother by both much time and space. Indeed really until relatively speaking recently, like more or less only roughly for the past two centuries have the two cultures really collided, though yea, in a pretty big way. It is truly sad that Hong Kong was handed over to the tyranny of the CCP. May God free Hong Kong and all of China, praise Jesus.Well, they have centuries of it. They aren't the oldest civilisation though.
The oldest still going strong today is Chinese.
I know, I know ...people are sick of the Chinese, we are ubiquitous. But somehow we survived even with the cultural revolution and the whole Taiping Rebellion thing AND the Japanese invasion.
And even industrialisation.
Christians better take note, the church is underground and persecuted in China. But it's strong.
When Chinese and British culture clash..you have a place like Hong Kong.
They just need to lean into the Chinese characteristics and drop the atheism/communism.1997
They (the Brits) had a 100 year lease, so, it was always going to happen.
Nobody really anticipated that Emperor Pu Yi was going to inherit the throne at just 3 years old, and by the time he came into power, he was just tired of all the intrigues and left to become a humble gardener.
Well I disagree my royal steward Trump is actually slaking the attention seeking of your king and throwing a rather generous bone to make an abrupt turnabout in his reign and get back to the right path. Not that it's totally one sided I give the British some credit it is actually very smart for them as the quicker 5 minute clip speculates that since Keir Starmer is so hated by Trump and lampooned (rightly) by the wider public playing into Trump's relationship and actually rather positive outlook on the royals to help shore up their extreme low point at the moment in the world standing, is prudent, not make or break, but a minor blessing. Then of course for always watching all the plots within plots mindful this meeting might prove influential in our ulterior motives upon ulterior motives for Harry and Meghan's rehabilitation lightweight not as Spare but as a key fulcrum in the restructuring of the nobility and the overall governments actually keeping some semblance of order in this savage world, praise Jesus.um.. I don't really watch those things if got Mr T in it.
Attention seeking as per usual.
As you wish, praise Jesus.Now Princess Diana dancing with John Travolta I would watch lol
Lol I tried to find if there was an AI of it which I'm surprised that there isn't, but I didn't dig too deep. This was the best I could do though so maybe one day actually soon.hahha
I wished I'd seen Princess Diana dance to Stayin' Alive
But 'You're the One that I want' was a perfick choice