Speach

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

DonateforLife

Junior Member
Sep 15, 2013
0
1
2
I was asked about Speech and how it affects me because I speak so well. The reason why I speak so well is because God has healed me in that area and many others, I also took speech therapy so I was able to speak so well. Sometimes CP affects the speech ability and depending how sever the cp is the speech part of the brain is delayed and would need some help or teaching. I sometimes forget what I will say or I will stutter. Am I ashamed? no because I know moses use to stutter. that is all I have to say about speech any questions let me know.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Michel82
I believe that you are a real brave woman for facing your affliction by allowing the healing power go God to work through you.
 
Awesome. I don't speak well but I write well which helps compensate. God will always make a way. Blessings
 
Thank you for 2 things.. 1) thank you for humbling me. When i first met you I shot my mouth off about a topic you were discussing...I think it had something to do with people having varying degrees of functional skills..I was out of line so all I can do is ask for forgiveness and 2) thank you for being a blessing to me.. reading and understanding your blog.. youre pretty amazing and im blessed to share a chat room with you!

Kevin
 
I was asked about Speech and how it affects me because I speak so well. The reason why I speak so well is because God has healed me in that area and many others, I also took speech therapy so I was able to speak so well. Sometimes CP affects the speech ability and depending how sever the cp is the speech part of the brain is delayed and would need some help or teaching. I sometimes forget what I will say or I will stutter. Am I ashamed? no because I know moses use to stutter. that is all I have to say about speech any questions let me know.
May all your wishes come true... I heard you saying you wish to have a child