Speak the right Words

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Amarui

Banned
Apr 11, 2017
0
0
0
Speak the right Words

Proverbs 18:21 says, "Death and life are in the power of the tongue: and they that love it shall eat the fruit thereof.”

The tongue has the power to produce life or death. What you’re experiencing in your life today is a result of what you’ve been saying with your mouth.

Words are powerful! With words, you can chart the course of your life. The Bible says in James 3:2, “For in many things we offend all.

If a man offend not in word, the same is a perfect man, and able also to bridle the whole body”

This is the reason you shouldn't talk poverty, defeat, sickness or death; rather, speak prosperity, victory, success, health and life, because what you say is what you’ll get.

Consciously make efforts to speak the right words to yourself; to those around you, to your environment, and everything that concerns you. God bless you
 
"For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also." Amen - Amarui! So, there was a time, when I was new to God, where I attempted to do all good speaking. But, still, when that notorious hammer hit my thumb, I blurted out a word unbefitting of my spirit. I knew immediately I had screwed up. And I asked God to forgive me. Later on, as I walked closer in the Spirit, I visited the Hammer experience once more, and poof no ill-spirited words...Now I said some weird words, but none with an anti-god theme.

The Bible reveals the tongue to be the worst enemy a man has (see James 3:6-8), if we are not born again our words offend and sting and annoy and spread destruction. So, we must surrender our hearts, our mindsets, and our willful obedience in speaking as our Spirit changes us from within to without.

Nice post.