Speak Your Mind, Ladybug Style

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
T

Tinuviel

Blain is speaking of himself in the third person which is bizarre...we could be twins!!!!!
Isn't it normal to speak of oneself in the third person?? :eek:. I always do that, and I'm SURE I can't be odd :p

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
purple-ladybug.jpg

The world needs more purple ladybugs :D

Dec 9, 2011
Good morning everyone,:)good morning lady blue,I like your style.

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
ROFL!!! Nearly peed myself reading this, I laughed so hard.. :eek:

Dang cat brought a mouse in, was playing with it (while it was still alive). It got away and ran up my pants leg. Scared the #@^%*& out of me. Anybody want a cat???

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
Miss Tabby is only allowed to have gray tabbies.. Everyone knows the ORANGE tabbies are MINE. :eek: Because I AM the crazy orange cat lady.. :eek:

oops brought the spicy kind...must get water for miss tabby!

Feb 28, 2016
On a slightly different tack, are moles supposed to itch? Cuz the 2 on my back itch like the dickens.. One is flat-ish, one is raised and bumpy.. dark brown and they itch constantly..
========================================================

as we get older, and for other reasons also, our moles will itch at certain times, I have noticed
this for a number of years - if one persists, I simple put 'Tree OIL' on it and the itch is gone...

we are hoping that you will look into 'essential-oils', we have made some un-believable discoveries
about how different ones help in wonderful ways...especially in the 'pain and inflamation areas'...

I also have extreme back pain, as when the great doctors put my 'halo' on for my 'broken-neck',
they put it on 'backwards', and so, the rods dug into my back for many months and caused a lot
of damage and of course, now this is yet another area for arthritis and lots of 'spurs'...
hub and I have discovered through 'trial and error', that where my 'neck' was broken, 'cedarwood-oil'
has given me much relief...oh how we thank our Heavenly Father for leading us in this 'new-direction',
to help us with our difficulties...

love you, pray for you, Sis...

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
Just ate dinner..had some chocolate pudding.. *burp* S'cuse me.. :eek:

santuzza

Feb 12, 2013
ROFL!!! Nearly peed myself reading this, I laughed so hard.. :eek:

Originally Posted by santuzza

Dang cat brought a mouse in, was playing with it (while it was still alive). It got away and ran up my pants leg. Scared the #@^%*& out of me. Anybody want a cat???
Then the cat had the nerve to sleep on my face last night. Her new name is Mouse Breath.