Speak Your Mind, Ladybug Style

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

mailmandan

Apr 7, 2014
Wowwwwwwwwwwwwwweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!! Things have definitely changed since I was here last!! Thanks bunches, Blue, for filling me in!!!!! :D Love you! xo
Welcome back roxxyroller! :) I'm still here, if you remember me. :p

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
She don't remember you. Women have a tendency to forget those mailmen who deliver nothing but bills to us...

LOL

Welcome back roxxyroller! :) I'm still here, if you remember me. :p

L

LittleBit1987

Ah!

I found the thread!! Yay! ^_^

And yes I am still here.. baby is sleeping though.. (finally!)

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
We're supposed to get snow next Wednesday and Thursday.. Hopefully the new winter jacket I ordered will be here by or before then..

#I Hate Winter

J

joefizz

I am thinking about cats and kittens now,why might that be do you suppose????

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
Anyone want some breakfast? It's buffet style today. :)

Food Buffet.PNG

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
Didn't sleep very well last night. I woke up a little after midnight, then kept waking up every couple hours until 5 am..

J

joefizz

I shall speak my mind,I am playing a video while typing on here.
Is what my mind says.

stonesoffire

Poetic Member
Nov 24, 2013
I am stuck in this bedroom! We have a house that pretty much can withstand hurricanes, but not the cold! Two heat pumps going, and the fireplace when my husband or I bravevthe elements and make one. But, only a little heater in the bedroom keeps me warm and toasty.

You northerners need to get a grip on your weather! grr...

:)

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
I am stuck in this bedroom! We have a house that pretty much can withstand hurricanes, but not the cold! Two heat pumps going, and the fireplace when my husband or I bravevthe elements and make one. But, only a little heater in the bedroom keeps me warm and toasty.

You northerners need to get a grip on your weather! grr...

:)
I heard there was a cyclone heading our way, up the east coast of the States :eek::(