Speak Your Mind.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

JesusLives

Oct 11, 2013
YUCK...PUKE...GAG...VOMIT hahahahah I tried it once and spit it back out....no thanks....peanut butter for me HAHAHAHHAHAHHA
Oh come on it is not that bad.....Man Up!!! I have a jar of it sitting on my counter....granted it is a tad salty but spread thin on toast not bad at all. When my daughters boyfriend travel to Ausie I ask him to bring it back for me as I don't know anyone that sells it over here..... So what you doing over there?

JesusLives

Oct 11, 2013
I always have these three things on my mind at work. 1. When is my next day off. 2. When is my next vacation. 3. When do I retire.
I used to say that all the time......after 25 years just short of retirement they laid me off.....be careful what you wish for....P.S. I LOVE IT and have not looked back I love waking up and not having any where to go......still have money in the bank so not hurting yet and that was getting closer to almost two years ago....one year and 10 months to Social Insecurity...I will be living large then....Woo Hooo!!! lol

JesusLives

Oct 11, 2013
HAHAHAHA wel...I guess it would depend on what type of spider....NOT hahahha It is not as tough as it seems.......they serve two inflight meals...all your snacks are free...watch like 3 or 4 new movies....take a benadryl or something to help you sleep...wake up to breakfast and an hour to land.....I have made this flight three times over the last four to five months and you kind of develop a routine which makes it bearable......40000 feet and 575 miles an hour on a Qantas Airbus A-380 which can carry 550 people.....they have a camera in the tail fin and you can look down on the plane so that is cool.....only had rough turbulence like twice in 5 flights so we will see this time.....guess if you dont see me online after Monday that means I am fish food HAHAHAH ;)
Dear Dad

Please give Dcon safe travels...In Jesus Name Amen

mailmandan

Apr 7, 2014
I used to say that all the time......after 25 years just short of retirement they laid me off.....be careful what you wish for....P.S. I LOVE IT and have not looked back I love waking up and not having any where to go......still have money in the bank so not hurting yet and that was getting closer to almost two years ago....one year and 10 months to Social Insecurity...I will be living large then....Woo Hooo!!! lol
I know plenty of people who just short of retirement got laid off. Thankfully not at the Post Office. Getting laid off before you reach retirement age seems to be the trend in this country, along with you are either overworked or unemployed. I have 24 years in so far with 7 more years to go until I'm 56 (retirement age for me at the Post Office). That will give me over 30 years. I certainly don't wish to get laid off, but I will be more than ready to retire when I turn 56. :)

P

psychomom

yikes! my husband is 65, and if he retired we'd both be bonkers crazy.

the man has waayyy too much energy. :eek:

mailmandan

Apr 7, 2014
yikes! my husband is 65, and if he retired we'd both be bonkers crazy.

the man has waayyy too much energy. :eek:
Wow, he still has lots of energy at age 65? I hope that I can say the same when I turn 65. If I'm still delivering mail at age 65, someone please shoot me! :eek:

JesusLives

Oct 11, 2013
I know plenty of people who just short of retirement got laid off. Thankfully not at the Post Office. Getting laid off before you reach retirement age seems to be the trend in this country, along with you are either overworked or unemployed. I have 24 years in so far with 7 more years to go until I'm 56 (retirement age for me at the Post Office). That will give me over 30 years. I certainly don't wish to get laid off, but I will be more than ready to retire when I turn 56. :)
The only unlucky thing about this for me is that Obama care came into being and I can't afford the insurance premiums so I pay my own medical and medicines out of pocket as it is cheaper than the insurance but I also get to pay a penalty for paying for my own medical.....my luck.... Well I am living poor this year so maybe next year I can afford the insurance after they see I am really making no money.....I don't know I just keep asking Dad to keep me healthy and out of the hospital.... or kill me quick.....if need be.

JesusLives

Oct 11, 2013
Wow, he still has lots of energy at age 65? I hope that I can say the same when I turn 65. If I'm still delivering mail at age 65, someone please shoot me! :eek:
I thought it was up to you to go postal???? Maybe I am too Blond???

P

psychomom

can't shoot you, Dan. don't own a gun, nor know how to shoot one.
woudn't if i did...but i would remind you you could have retired 9 years ago. :p

yeah...it's partially genetics with that guy i married,
and mostly the Lord's grace and kindness (which also accomplished the genetics!).

this past weekend he had two days off, which is unusual for him, and he spent
Saturday looking for something to do!
Lowe's browsing for two hours....hooray! that's fun time for him. :)

K

keepitsimple

Brother OldHermit,
in your avatar picture here.......are you standing or sitting and was there something significant going on when the picture was taken like giving an important speech?
I am sitting at a microphone and the the picture was taken while I was teaching a class.
Don't I feel like a dummy. All this time I figured this was a pic of you at your parole board hearing :(

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
I smell a conspiracy in the works............hmm

JesusLives

Oct 11, 2013
Anybody live in Clearwater Florida area that likes to sew and would like to get together and quilt things? Or just sew any kind of things? I want to sew with somebody or....... Is there anyone who sings in the Clearwater Florida area I like to sing harmony and have not been in a group for a while and would like to do that again if possible......

I know this is not a dating site but can I solicit for fun things to do?

K

kaylagrl

Anybody live in Clearwater Florida area that likes to sew and would like to get together and quilt things? Or just sew any kind of things? I want to sew with somebody or....... Is there anyone who sings in the Clearwater Florida area I like to sing harmony and have not been in a group for a while and would like to do that again if possible......

I know this is not a dating site but can I solicit for fun things to do?

Aww too far away.I use to sing and travel,did it for years.I love photography too and wish I had a Christian pal to come with me and improve our skills.Not too hot at sewing though,use to do cross stitch though.Really would be great to have a Christian friend in my area. :(

Dec 1, 2014
First of all, a true CHRIST follower is to reflect the mind, heart, actions and more of JESUS CHRIST Himself. To ask someone to 'speak THEIR mind is a silly suggestion that can only start unnecessary dogma that we don't need. Why not ask "WHAT has the Holy SPIRIT been telling you to do lately?" ON that, we could all respond if we are in one accord and it would edify and lift up the name of JESUS CHRIST, instead of forming an opinion blog that amounts to NOTHING.

oldhermit

Jul 28, 2012
Alabama
First of all, a true CHRIST follower is to reflect the mind, heart, actions and more of JESUS CHRIST Himself. To ask someone to 'speak THEIR mind is a silly suggestion that can only start unnecessary dogma that we don't need. Why not ask "WHAT has the Holy SPIRIT been telling you to do lately?" ON that, we could all respond if we are in one accord and it would edify and lift up the name of JESUS CHRIST, instead of forming an opinion blog that amounts to NOTHING.
Then do not feel like you need to participate.