Speak Your Mind.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

kodiak

Mar 8, 2015
I don't think I have ever been guilty of turning down a donut myself.
I don't think I have either. A close family friend used to own a donut shop. They made the best donuts and occasionally made them for close friends after they stopped the business...

Reborn

Nov 16, 2014
This just in a New Young Blood just chimed in drawn in by the smell of fresh baked donuts.....Come on Dunkin where's that coupon just drummed up some business for ya.... There will be a donut run soon.... Welcome sparty-g to the nut house...
If the people on here are giving you grief "new blood"......
....don't worry,....pay no mind......this is their time......all of them will be in bed by 6. :p

We will take the thread back at that time!!

I'm kidding guys.....I give my great-great-great-grandparents grief all of the time too.
That means I like you.

P

psychomom

at the risk of being run off the thread...
i don't like the donuts or the coffee at DD.

(please don't run me off the thread!)

P

psychomom

I'm kidding guys.....I give my great-great-great-grandparents grief all of the time too.
hmmmmm..not entirely sure, but i think we've been insulted!

oldhermit

Jul 28, 2012
Alabama
....don't worry,....pay no mind......this is their time......all of them will be in bed by 6. :p

That means I like you.
That would hurt my feelings...if I had any.

JesusLives

Oct 11, 2013

That means I like you.

Wait a minute Blond is only 60 what is this great, great, great crap? Never mind I am Great.....lol

P

psychomom

original.jpg

i know when i've been insulted! :mad:

B

blueorchidjd

I just broke a chair, hahhaha
you figure being the same weight stagnantly for the last 6th months after losing thirty pounds over the last year and a half is enough?
The answer is noes. :3

JesusLives

Oct 11, 2013
Tar and feathers.....I think we have a target......I was there earlier today......no Reborn the target not the store....

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014

That means I like you.

club-me-1.gif ...guess what this means..lol.. :eek:

P

psychomom

I just broke a chair, hahhaha
you figure being the same weight stagnantly for the last 6th months after losing thirty pounds over the last year and a half is enough?
The answer is noes. :3
clearly a chair problem.
not a you problem. :)

JesusLives

Oct 11, 2013
I think I am getting dizzy......with all the back flips.