Speak Your Mind.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Angela53510

Jan 24, 2011
I go for supper and come back to find my country trashed with American misconceptions! Three pages of it!

Just to clarify, we have FIVE banks in Canada. Yep, that is it!

Maple trees are indiginous to eastern Canada. I live thousands of miles from the nearest maple tree.

Canada is bigger than the US in land mass, but 1/10 the population.

Even the Inuit sleep in houses, in beds!

Nerds abound in Canada, and we have exported a few, now and then.

Cant think of anything else discussed.

Glad we can be neighbourly - with Russia, that is! Lol

maxwel

Apr 18, 2013
I go for supper and come back to find my country trashed with American misconceptions! Three pages of it!

Maple trees are indiginous to eastern Canada. I live thousands of miles from the nearest maple tree.

Full Disclosure:
Although we like Angela, it is still hotly debated whether or not Canada is even a real place.

: )

kodiak

Mar 8, 2015

lol, My great grandfather was Canadian... maybe he was a nerd you exported and I take after him lol

Reborn

Nov 16, 2014

Wait. I apologize.

Let's take this point by point?
Slowly.

First:
You guys eat dinner?

Did you have to hunt it first?

Billyd

May 8, 2014
I have degrees in physics, engineering, and law. Never figured out what I really wanted to do until I retired. I moved out on my little piece of real estate, planted the rest in trees (except for a big garden and a deer food plot), bought mama and me a swing and put it in the shade of a big oak tree. We spend a lot of time watching the garden grow, and enjoying the peace and noise of nature. When it gets too cold or hot, we spend a lot of time in front of the fireplace. If I had known how great retirement was, We would have started it straight out of high school. I guess those long hours of farm work as a kid convinced me that there was something else.

kodiak

Mar 8, 2015
Full Disclosure:
Although we like Angela, it is still hotly debated whether or not Canada is even a real place.

: )
Come up to visit me, I will walk you through the woods into Canada (and run away before you cross the line to see the border patrol surround you)

P

psychomom

wow--i live about 10 feet from the nearest sugar maple.
okay, Violet, ready?

true story: :)
we had dozens of sugar maples when the kids were small, and had this bright (?) idea we'd tap them
to make syrup. (yes, we were delusional!)
because if you don't have an outdoor place to cook the sap, the humidity in the house gets pretty high. lol

it was okay, though, because the kids straight up drank all the sap before we could do much with it.

you're a good sport, Angela. thanks. ♥

Angela53510

Jan 24, 2011
Wait. I apologize.

Let's take this point by point?
Slowly.

First:
You guys eat dinner?

Did you have to hunt it first?
Nope, I'm a vegetarian! For real!

But I do grow my own veggies!

Its all fun and games, pyschomom! I love all of you!

P

psychomom

Nope, I'm a vegetarian! For real!

But I do grow my own veggies!

Its all fun and games, pyschomom! I love all of you!
well, as oldhermit pointed out many pages back,
it's all fun and games till someone loses an eye! ;)

(keep Mike away from sticks? heehee)

melita916

Aug 12, 2011
i totally skipped the last couple of pages.

but anyway, i'm here! ^_^