Speak Your Mind.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Feb 7, 2015
BTW, Blond..... We all wear blue jeans and pullovers, even the preacher. Don't over dress. LOL (10:30)

kodiak

Mar 8, 2015
I just stocked up for the summer and got 7 tube of 30 and 50 Mary Kay Sunblock we are good....Blond dives in deep end and starts swimming........Just like guys love to fish Blond is a fish and loves to Swim!!!
I just read that as you drove into the deep end.....please don't do that.

JesusLives

Oct 11, 2013
Oh Well, Better luck next time......Congrats jennymae on the 10,000th post and you didn't even know you did it.....Blond tried so hard...and missed it....lol

You win the award....

kodiak

Mar 8, 2015
If anyone is sick and tired of living in a snow belt region and would like to move to sunny Florida the unit next to tourists is being remodeled as I type and will be up on the market I believe at $145,000.00 shortly....Want to come and be the Blond's quiet neighbor? Key word quiet....lol We are allowed 3 pets of domestic variety... no cows or chickens please.... We do have wild life as you saw Otto Otter and ducks, rabbits, snakes, owls, once in awhile parrots..... Any serious inquires PM Blond.....I can get you to the real estate lady.... No I am not getting anything out of the deal but I heard a bunch of you guys griping about cold weather so don't say I didn't try and help you out.....
I would melt, but It would be awesome having you two as neighbors....what kind of. Trouble could we all get into...lol

J

jennymae

Oh Well, Better luck next time......Congrats jennymae on the 10,000th post and you didn't even know you did it.....Blond tried so hard...and missed it....lol

You win the award....
Gracious...I never...lol

P

psychomom

I would melt, but It would be awesome having you two as neighbors....what kind of. Trouble could we all get into...lol
sounds to me like the tourists would wind up dragging you to the hospital.
treat these concussions you give yourself. :p

kodiak

Mar 8, 2015
sounds to me like the tourists would wind up dragging you to the hospital.
treat these concussions you give yourself. :p
Dragging sounds like it....I don't go to the doctor when I hit my head, I go to take my spanish test or whatever else I have to do...lol
I think we need a speak your mind CC group gathering though....lol

P

psychomom

Dragging sounds like it....I don't go to the doctor when I hit my head, I go to take my spanish test or whatever else I have to do...lol
I think we need a speak your mind CC group gathering though....lol
i'll try to be here. :)

but for now.....church!
yipeeee!

JesusLives

Oct 11, 2013

Catherder put this in the introvert/extrovert thread but it is a hoot and I had to bring it over here for us to enjoy.....Look at it closely.....

It is a regular sweater put on awkwardly.......Blond goes in search of sweater to give this a try.....lol

kodiak

Mar 8, 2015

Catherder put this in the introvert/extrovert thread but it is a hoot and I had to bring it over here for us to enjoy.....Look at it closely.....

It is a regular sweater put on awkwardly.......Blond goes in search of sweater to give this a try.....lol
How do you get out of it? It looks rather hard to get back out.....take a video!

V

VioletReigns

Good morning, sweet friends! I saw this picture and thought it was so beautiful. See you lovely folks later. I'm off to church. :D

healing.jpg

C

cmarieh

BTW, Blond..... We all wear blue jeans and pullovers, even the preacher. Don't over dress. LOL (10:30)
I went to a couple churches like that. It felt warm and inviting not too stuffy like some churches. I even had a pastor that would sit down and give a sermon.

kodiak

Mar 8, 2015

Has anyone seen JesusLives, or is she stuck in a sweater?

JesusLives

Oct 11, 2013
I just read that as you drove into the deep end.....please don't do that.
Don't do what? Buy Sunblock, be a fish or dive in the deep end of the pool? What is wrong with any of that?