Speak Your Mind.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
L

LittleBit1987

Its kind of like a trip down memory lane, isn't it?

I couldn't tell you EVERYTHING i ran into.... But... I can remember the ones where I laughed so hard I almost peed my pants lol

P

psychomom

ahh, those 'where in the world did that bruise come from' moments :rolleyes:

C

cmarieh

We are just sweethearts... It's in our... DNA to be this sweet and have this love of fruit ;)
Awe thanks LB you are sweet too. You are too sweet that you definitely don't need any sugar:)
Now, all this fruit talk, has me in the mood for strawberries, Yum!

C

cmarieh

I couldn't tell you EVERYTHING i ran into.... But... I can remember the ones where I laughed so hard I almost peed my pants lol
I have fallen off a brick twice really messing up my neck. I wasn't too bright when I fell off the first time I just had to do it again, ran into a tree, fell up and down stairs constantly, dropped a frying pan on my foot, I just have way to many moments of either falling off or running into something. I know a lot of my problem was growing up I had constant ear infections which threw off my balance and so I am not very coordinated

P

psychomom

so my niece had her baby today. :)

two weeks early, and they got to the hospital ten whole minutes before he was born. :eek:

a nameless little boy (so far) born on his great Uncle Mark's b'day.

a very good day to be born. :)

C

cmarieh

two weeks early, and they got to the hospital ten whole minutes before he was born. :eek:

Awe. Praise the Lord. That is awesome news:)
Congratulations on the newest addition to your family

JesusLives

Oct 11, 2013

It would be really hard to top that Birthday present..... Congrats! Now you are a Great Aunt...

P

psychomom

It would be really hard to top that Birthday present..... Congrats! Now you are a Great Aunt...
and have been for almost five years. :)

this is my sister's fifth grandchild. she shared with me till i got my own.

'cause she's :cool: like that.

1joseph

Dec 14, 2014
I have fallen off a brick twice really messing up my neck. I wasn't too bright when I fell off the first time I just had to do it again, ran into a tree, fell up and down stairs constantly, dropped a frying pan on my foot, I just have way to many moments of either falling off or running into something. I know a lot of my problem was growing up I had constant ear infections which threw off my balance and so I am not very coordinated
As long as you keep falling for me.:)

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014

I'm not coordinated either. I walk sideways like a crab due to my back..lol.. and the top of my left foot is still numb. :( A reminder of the agony I endured for four months.. *sigh* BUT at least I can walk again and for this I am grateful. :eek: