Speak Your Mind.

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
I dunno...lol...but thank God for Australia bein like 12 hours in front of me. Cuz when this sleepless girly wakes at 4 a.m. lol

I can bother TinTin lol

If he is on
That is :)
 
Darlene,
I gave her the info, she said thank you.
At some point and time, she will need it. So
don't be surprised, when you get the call.
I thank you from the bottom of my
heart. Frank
 
I dunno...lol...but thank God for Australia bein like 12 hours in front of me. Cuz when this sleepless girly wakes at 4 a.m. lol

I can bother TinTin lol

If he is on
That is :)

Tiger should come on speak so we can chat. If you read this please, please come and talk to us
 
Well, I have to turn in before my carriage turns
into a pumpkin. Good night everyone.
It is 11:58 got to go before 12:00.
 
Tiger should come on speak so we can chat. If you read this please, please come and talk to us

:) Hi beautiful sisters. I love this idea, but I'll have to take a rain check. I'm still recovering from my cold and barely have a voice. Also, I kept myself up most of the night coughing hard, so I'm exhausted and my throat feels like its shredded to pieces. I'll definitely see you on chat in the near future though. Just give me a day or two to recover properly. Thank you. :)
 
:) Hi beautiful sisters. I love this idea, but I'll have to take a rain check. I'm still recovering from my cold and barely have a voice. Also, I kept myself up most of the night coughing hard, so I'm exhausted and my throat feels like its shredded to pieces. I'll definitely see you on chat in the near future though. Just give me a day or two to recover properly. Thank you. :)

Well, tiger I meant on this thread, not in the chatrooms. I have never felt comfortable with that part of the site anyway. I am sorry that your coughing kept you up throughout the night, hopefully tonight would be a little smoother for you
 
Tintin, colloidal silver should knock your cold out in three days if you use a good grade. Drink 1 ounce 3 times a day for 5 days. No blue skin if you use the kind with 8nm silver particles. Even if you use bad stuff, getting the blue skin requires a lot more ingestion than that.
 
Tintin, colloidal silver should knock your cold out in three days if you use a good grade. Drink 1 ounce 3 times a day for 5 days. No blue skin if you use the kind with 8nm silver particles. Even if you use bad stuff, getting the blue skin requires a lot more ingestion than that.

Hi brother. I'm not sure what that is. I'm on the last legs of my cold. But it always gets worse just before it gets better. I'm at that point. Thanks for your advice. :)
 
Awww sorry tintin

You will be missed til ya get to feeling well.

Sigh

Dear tintin

We all love eem. :)

But he cant mail me a wombat its illegal. Lol..pfooey

Wombats are cutey tooties in Australia :)
 
wait... tintin didn't ask for our permission to get sick.

please fix this soon, tintin. hehe jk :) hope you feel better.
 
Awww sorry tintin

You will be missed til ya get to feeling well.

Sigh

Dear tintin

We all love eem. :)

But he cant mail me a wombat its illegal. Lol..pfooey

Wombats are cutey tooties in Australia :)

I don't think so. What I think is adorable are the cute Koala Bears:o. I did a report on them when I was about nine years old.
 
wait... tintin didn't ask for our permission to get sick.

please fix this soon, tintin. hehe jk :) hope you feel better.

I feel so bad for our Tiger:( I was always brought up in gargling with salt water and having a spoonful of honey to coat the throat and it was disgusting, but worked like a charm everytime:)
 
Hey tin tin on a funny note

Where I am in Indiana

Strait thru the earth to the other side
Would put me in the ocean
Lol...left side of Perth

Lol funny :)
 
Can I ask for a favor from you all, by reading something I wrote a few months ago?
 
Darlene,
I gave her the info, she said thank you.
At some point and time, she will need it. So
don't be surprised, when you get the call.
I thank you from the bottom of my
heart. Frank

I am here for you both whenever it is needed.....I don't work anymore and home most of the time.....just a phone call away....
 
wait... tintin didn't ask for our permission to get sick.

please fix this soon, tintin. hehe jk :) hope you feel better.

Thanks, dear sister. Next time I'll remember to ask your permission first. ;)

If you're not all talking about the chat feature, no worries. I'll be here, on and off probably forever - haha! Thank you all. You're all such lovely sisters. :)
 
I feel so bad for our Tiger:( I was always brought up in gargling with salt water and having a spoonful of honey to coat the throat and it was disgusting, but worked like a charm everytime:)

Is that cold, lukewarm or hot water with the salt? Thanks.