Today is my birthday so I'll collect £10 from each playerHere y'all have a slice of cake!
View attachment 132101
happy birthday!!!
Today is my birthday so I'll collect £10 from each playerHere y'all have a slice of cake!
View attachment 132101
That is so cool!! Your mom is so cool!! If my mom had purple hair, I would dye by hair deep green!!!![]()
And who is that?
How many times can I like this? LOLOLOLSo, I have something funny to share. My mom went to dye her hair yesterday and somehow when they were packaging the product, it ended up getting mislabeled. So now she has purple hair. Lol
Master deceiver, Mister Joel Osteen.
Joel Osteen, a famously wealthy preacher of the 'prosperity gospel' - donate to his church and God will make you rich sort of thing.
To borrow a line from Melita...
View attachment 132102
I need this in my life
I need to apologize for calling him a master deceiver, as I do not know him.Vixe... got it... thanks!![]()
Happy Birthday To You!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Today is my birthday so I'll collect £10 from each playerHere y'all have a slice of cake!
View attachment 132101



Dentist took my tooth out monday. This morn is the least pain I've had in a week and a half. Glad that little deal is over.
Since I am able to smile some now, I thought I'd give others a smile.
In 1986, Peter Davies was on holiday in Kenya after graduating from Louisiana State University.
On a hike through the bush, he came across a young bull elephant standing with one leg raised in the air. The elephant seemed distressed, so Peter approached it very carefully. He got down on one knee, inspected the elephants foot, and found a large piece of wood deeply embedded in it. As carefully and as gently as he could, Peter worked the wood out with his knife, after which the elephant gingerly put down its foot.
The elephant turned to face the man and with a rather curious look on its face, stared at him for several tense moments. Peter stood frozen, thinking of nothing else but being trampled. Eventually the elephant trumpeted loudly, turned, and walked away. Peter never forgot that elephant or the events of that day.
Twenty years later, Peter was walking through the Chicago Zoo with his teenaged son. As they approached the elephant enclosure, one of the creatures turned and walked over to near where Peter and his son Cameron were standing. The large bull elephant stared at Peter, lifted its front foot off the ground, then put it down. The elephant did that several times and trumpeted loudly, all the while staring at the man.
Remembering the encounter in 1986, Peter could not help wondering if this was the same elephant. Peter summoned up his courage, climbed over the railing, and made his way into the enclosure. He walked right up to the elephant and stared back in wonder. The elephant trumpeted again, wrapped its trunk around one of Peter's legs and slammed him against the railing, killing him instantly.
Probably wasn't the same elephant.
With Reborn........in a camo giraffe costume.....And your alibi is?