Speak Your Mind.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

JesusLives

Oct 11, 2013
Good Morning everyone........Making the decaf and serving the breakfast and then get ready cause Blond is going to share.....
What Blond and tourist did on vacation!!! Exciting I know don't hold your breath until you are blue in the face....Be Calm and breathe...... to be continued....

S

Sirk

My chickens are finally laying eggs. I think I'll have an omelet with my coffee this morning.

JesusLives

Oct 11, 2013
As promised Blond will make Sunday breakfast so enjoy everyone.... missed you folks while we were away....just a little bit...

Jenizona

Aug 8, 2015
Good mornin' folks...

Oh my gosh. My avatar is the first-person perspective of this exact thing. My dog, Charlotte, first thing in the morning. You wake up and all you see are these big brown eyes. And a nose in your face. DSC05677.jpg
"GOOD MORNING!!!! I LOVE YOU!!!!!! GOOD MORNING, DID I SAY I LOVE YOU YET? GOOD MORNING!!!"

JesusLives

Oct 11, 2013
O.K. Story Time...

We left Florida on an American/US Air flight....don't ask.....something about a merger....anywhoo.....We fly into Charlotte, NC and begin walking a marathon from gate C to gate F 27 miles away from each other at least it seemed that way.....to catch our puddle jumping plane to Ft. Wayne, Indiana......tourist was a little anxious at his fluffy bride walking and not running the marathon.....through the terminal.....we made the flight in spite of slow moving Blond.....lol

Realized we didn't have driving directions to the hotel from the airport so stopped at a Metal works business and asked directions....in Indiana it is all corn fields can hardly find a gas station out in the country to get directions....made it to the Hyatt and then off to the rehearsal dinner at an Italian Restaurant where tourist began meeting the Blond's family....the tables have changed and now tourist is under the magnifying glass.....

After dinner over to my niece, Julie's place for a jam session with stringed instruments and drums......plus harmonica......for a couple of hours Blond gonna bang on the drum all day/night....fun noisy (tourist survived...) barely......

Saturday my Great Niece Johanna and John were married at the Ft. Wayne Country Club in a 1920's themed wedding where lots of people were decked out in their 20's best....Blond included party looked a little like this....

Reception followed with dinner and dancing and well wishes for the newly married couple.......a great time and beautiful event.

Last edited:

JesusLives

Oct 11, 2013
What Blond did on Sunday of her vacation.....

Went over to Julie's place and she taught me how to paint a mermaid I have never done this before and she gave me step by step instructions......and this is the results.....

11828572_1015452948486843_8525206421388248513_n.jpg

So what do you think of my first attempt?

JesusLives

Oct 11, 2013
Monday Blond and tourist head off to Grand Ledge Michigan for Blond to meet the Granddaughters and Jackie, tourist's daughter and Steve, Jackie's husband.....

Trying to post some pictures not sure if it will work but here is a try....

10454296_1123956997617737_5860221337326343341_n.jpg

Jackie

11071502_1129818170364953_5506544386818519670_n.jpg

Steve and Brie

11750615_1140697202610383_7655381450006963946_n.jpg

Jillien, Brie, and Gracie

Part of my new family..... Jill - 15, Brie - 12 and Gracie - 3

T

Tintin

Guys, I think you're great. If you think of it, can you keep me in prayers? Yesterday was a pretty bad day. I think because I'm extremely exhausted from work (been working 9am-11pm days), some stuff is happening with family that I just found out about, among other things. My emotions were craaaaaazy yesterday and was extremely annoyed. I was not myself at all.

On that note, carry on :)
Sure, I'll be praying for you, sister. But why are you working so long hours? That's not good. God bless, mate. :)

jsr1221

Jul 7, 2013
Guys, I think you're great. If you think of it, can you keep me in prayers? Yesterday was a pretty bad day. I think because I'm extremely exhausted from work (been working 9am-11pm days), some stuff is happening with family that I just found out about, among other things. My emotions were craaaaaazy yesterday and was extremely annoyed. I was not myself at all.

On that note, carry on :)
I'm praying for you right now.