Speak Your Mind.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
Two more praise reports: Waffles and Winston returned home after a two-day excursion outside around the state. And Capone the pit bull also is back home after wandering off..Thank you Lord for leading these precious animals back to their homes. :eek:

Jan 27, 2015
Yeah did Buddha die for you, did Muhammad die for you, or did Mohammed start a war and sleep with a 9 year old girl. Did Mohammed say love your enemies or cut off their heads. Serve Allah or die. Yes I know the catholic church did the same back in the day, which proves that Catholicism is not true Christianity.
Sounds like the route I'd take with people who worship many gods: which one of them loves you?

E

ember

Praise report: After nearly 7 months of being lost outside in the wilderness, Sole (pronounced so-lay) the collie is FINALLY back home with her much-relieved owner. :eek: This dog has been through alot since she left home before Christmas, including being to the point of starving, and being injured somehow. Thank you Lord, for leading Sole home!!!!!

amazing~! so happy for Sole and her owner!

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
Lord, please lead the little pug dog back home, the one whom some evil soul stole right from his yard. Make this person feel guilty and return the dog. He was a service dog in training, and his owners miss him greatly. Let justice be done both for this innocent little dog and the dirty criminal who stole him. In Jesus' name, amen.

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
I MAY be getting a kitten within a few days. A woman here has two gray tiger kittens and I contacted her for pictures of them. If one is available, I'm gonna take it. I'm getting desperate, and I can't keep passing up kittens, just in order to hold out for an orange one. But I'm allowed to have TWO cats so even if I get one now, I can always get another one later.. :)

Crustyone

Mar 15, 2015
Sorry for my color goof blue_ladybug. Even if I knew of any kittens like that down here, it's way to far to send them up to you, as I am in Florida. All I can do is pray that you find one or two. I have been praying that you would find one, but I will amend my prayer from now on. May God speed some good news to you soon and shower his love upon you.

JesusLives

Oct 11, 2013
Bringing 8-week old kittens from Florida to VT. wouldn't be good for them. That's a longgggg way for them to ride in a hot car for all that time..
Car is air conditioned....kitty pan available for use in back of Rogue like to drive like the wind.....within reasonable speed limits...lol Have seen some orange kittens available in my area....mostly male...but orange...

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
So.......I'm the first up and on Speak Your Mind eh?

Gosh, wish I had something on my mind to speak of.............sigh......

S

Susanna

So.......I'm the first up and on Speak Your Mind eh?

Gosh, wish I had something on my mind to speak of.............sigh......
I have a little something on my mind:) Good Morning!:)

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
Heresy [N] from a Greek word signifying (1) a choice, (2) the opinion chosen, and (3) the sect holding the opinion. In the Acts of the Apostles (5:17 ; 15:5 ; Isaiah 24:5 Isaiah 24:14 ; 26:5) it denotes a sect, without reference to its character. Elsewhere, however, in the New Testament it has a different meaning attached to it. Paul ranks "heresies" with crimes and seditions (Galatians 5:20). This word also denotes divisions or schisms in the church (1 Corinthians 11:19). In Titus 3:10 a "heretical person" is one who follows his own self-willed "questions," and who is to be avoided. Heresies thus came to signify self-chosen doctrines not emanating from God (2 Peter 2:1). http://www.biblestudytools.com/dictionary/heresy/

notmyown

May 26, 2016
Heresy [N] from a Greek word signifying (1) a choice, (2) the opinion chosen, and (3) the sect holding the opinion. In the Acts of the Apostles (5:17 ; 15:5 ; Isaiah 24:5 Isaiah 24:14 ; 26:5) it denotes a sect, without reference to its character. Elsewhere, however, in the New Testament it has a different meaning attached to it. Paul ranks "heresies" with crimes and seditions (Galatians 5:20). This word also denotes divisions or schisms in the church (1 Corinthians 11:19). In Titus 3:10 a "heretical person" is one who follows his own self-willed "questions," and who is to be avoided. Heresies thus came to signify self-chosen doctrines not emanating from God (2 Peter 2:1). http://www.biblestudytools.com/dictionary/heresy/
interesting.... :)

For I am confident of this very thing, that He who began a good work in you will perfect it until the day of Christ Jesus. (Phil 1:6)

thank You, glorious and faithful God. ♥

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
interesting.... :)

For I am confident of this very thing, that He who began a good work in you will perfect it until the day of Christ Jesus. (Phil 1:6)

thank You, glorious and faithful God. ♥

Amen, dear sister :)

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
I was hoping I could get through today without crying, and that today wouldn't suck as badly as it is. First, I got into a fight over the phone with my sister, and hung up on her. Then just now, my mom called to say they're putting their cat Sukie to sleep on Wednesday. :'( I've been bawling all day over this stuff and it really sucks. Why can't animals be immortal? :mad:

They are going to bury Sukie right next to my beautiful Tequila. Thank you, Sukie, for being a good comfort to me after Tequila went home. You're such a good, beautiful angel kitty. Tequila, Rusty and Jesus will be there to bring you home.

Tequila and Sukie, I love you both so much..

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
[video=youtube;JxPj3GAYYZ0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JxPj3GAYYZ0[/video]

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
This really hurts my heart. First I lose my beautiful Tequila, who was my constant companion, friend and company for over 15 years. Then barely 2 months later, I am losing my "sister" Sukie to the same disease that took Tequila. Couple that with the fact that I can't find a kitten ANYWHERE, and my heart and soul are overwhelmed with grief and frustration and anger. I will be very glad when I leave this hell that we call earth. Thank you, Lord, for giving us Sukie for so long. She is a joyful, faithful angel and we have been blessed by her. Please let her see you coming for her, as I know Tequila saw you. Amen.