Speak Your Mind.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
S

sweetgirl

Matthew 5:9
Blessed are the peace makers: for they shall be called the children of God.

Jun 23, 2016
Matthew 5:9
Blessed are the peace makers: for they shall be called the children of God.
Amen.

1 Corinthians 15:57

But thanks be to God! He gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
I was able to see some of the Rio Olympics while I was having dinner with my daughter and some of her family... some of the swimming events. I heard on the radio today that the water pollution is so bad in Rio the toxin levels are over a million times worse than what is considered acceptable. Yikes. Some day it is possible wars will be fought over fresh water. It has started already, actually. We live in such interesting times.

[video=youtube;6u0DGIh3wLA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6u0DGIh3wLA[/video]

HS

Jul 3, 2016
images-12.jpeg
My life lol. Out of control with me in charge and then I'm like Jesus take control now!

S

sweetgirl

Nothing special. Just trying to rest a little

S

sweetgirl

I think if we are honest. We all go through times like that. Where we like OK God I need you NOW...

HS

Jul 3, 2016
My day trying to fix the olds laptop
images-11.jpeg

Jun 23, 2016
Did you have a good day?
Yeah.

Romans 14:5

Some judge one day to be better than another, while others judge all days to be alike. Let all be fully convinced in their own minds.

Did you have a good day ?

S

sweetgirl

At my church we have a saying... every day is a good day in the Lord. Meaning spiritually it's a good day, but unfortunately that doesn't always line up with the flesh.

Dec 16, 2012
Isaiah 55:

11 so is my word that goes out from my mouth: It will not return to me empty, but will accomplish what I desire and achieve the purpose for which I sent it.

The scripture posting is congruous for this thread.